Placements that you attract or attract you

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Placements that you attract or attract you

Post  Monty on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Might be 12 different ego cores. Not sure about personalities considering they are a manifestation of traits and experiences.

EDIT: Stuffing two fingers to what I previously said before, I think there's just certain traits to certain signs I find highly attractive. I'm sure this is the case for others jah? The Sagittarian humour, Libran's charm and Cancerian sentimentality. Anyone who combines them has got my heart on a silver platter.

Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Dinny wrote:Speaking of Arikus, it's no secret that I found him insanely attractive way back when all of us met for the first time in early 2007, considering when I'm physically attracted to someone I drool and obsess over them like a fangirl with no regard to subtlety whatsoever (refer to how I was replying to ARM's photos later down the line). But, it died off rapidly when I did eventually talk/PM with him and noticed the distinct lack of "click". Not attracted to his personality at all. Like every other aquarian I've ever been attracted to. Go figure.
You guys are fucked up.

PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Monty wrote:Might be 12 different ego cores. Not sure about personalities considering they are a manifestation of traits and experiences.

EDIT: Stuffing two fingers to what I previously said before, I think there's just certain traits to certain signs I find highly attractive. I'm sure this is the case for others jah? The Sagittarian humour, Libran's charm and Cancerian sentimentality. Anyone who combines them has got my heart on a silver platter.
I heard your fav sign is Cancer?

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:Might be 12 different ego cores. Not sure about personalities considering they are a manifestation of traits and experiences.

*Cancer, Sagittarius and Libra.

Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Your 7th house cusp is on Sagittarius.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

That would be correct! 5th house is Libran too from what I recall. Not discarding other signs as well but intuitively, those ones tend to bode well with me. According to the astrological scrolls I should go well with an Aries female, I tried it and I loved it but I felt too insecure and worried too often about her (Hid a drug addiction + My Cancer Moon).

Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

That would be correct! 5th house is Libran too from what I recall. Not discarding other signs as well but intuitively, those ones tend to bode well with me. According to the astrological scrolls I should go well with an Aries female, I tried it and I loved it but I felt too insecure and worried too often about her (Hid a drug addiction + My Cancer Moon).
Where I'm from girls love guys that will give them a bit of coke a mocha or weed.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Where I'm from girls love guys that will give them a bit of coke a mocha or weed.

Where I'm from girls love guys that will take care of them and respect their feelings. I don't think I'm so sure about moving to America.

Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Where I'm from girls love guys that will take care of them and respect their feelings. I don't think I'm so sure about moving to America.
You got too much jokes.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:41 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

It's not just where you live.

mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:Speaking of Arikus, it's no secret that I found him insanely attractive way back when all of us met for the first time in early 2007, considering when I'm physically attracted to someone I drool and obsess over them like a fangirl with no regard to subtlety whatsoever (refer to how I was replying to ARM's photos later down the line). But, it died off rapidly when I did eventually talk/PM with him and noticed the distinct lack of "click". Not attracted to his personality at all. Like every other aquarian I've ever been attracted to. Go figure.
You guys are fucked up.

Can I just clarify by what you meant from "you guys" and not "you"?

Also, I didn't mean that in any derogatory sense, and I really mean that. When I deliberately go out looking for a relationship/info-gathering about someone I want as a partner, I envision myself married to them. I am very, very firm on thinking long-term, because I treat relationships seriously, as a long-term investment and I don't get into anything I think I'm likely to back out from. I only get into relationships with people I honestly think I could spend the rest of my life with. As for Arikus and I, while there may have been an initial physical attraction, the mental aspect fell to the wayside and I found that we had little common ground with regard to conversation and interests.

... And what did you mean by "you guys"?

Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 am

Dinny wrote:When I deliberately go out looking for a relationship/info-gathering about someone I want as a partner, I envision myself married to them. I am very, very firm on thinking long-term, because I treat relationships seriously, as a long-term investment and I don't get into anything I think I'm likely to back out from. I only get into relationships with people I honestly think I could spend the rest of my life with.

Amen.

mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
You guys are fucked up.

Can I just clarify by what you meant from "you guys" and not "you"?

Also, I didn't mean that in any derogatory sense, and I really mean that. When I deliberately go out looking for a relationship/info-gathering about someone I want as a partner, I envision myself married to them. I am very, very firm on thinking long-term, because I treat relationships seriously, as a long-term investment and I don't get into anything I think I'm likely to back out from. I only get into relationships with people I honestly think I could spend the rest of my life with. As for Arikus and I, while there may have been an initial physical attraction, the mental aspect fell to the wayside and I found that we had little common ground with regard to conversation and interests.

... And what did you mean by "you guys"?
You're silly.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 am

No u. Sad

Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat