Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Placements that you attract or attract you

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 am

Sun: Taurus and Leo
Moon: Aquarius and Taurus
Venus: Taurus and Scorpio
Mars: Scorpio

Not to be funny, but if someone isn't a fixed sign they're not going to be around for very long. I get along with Pisces moar than any other sign, but this still happens to them.

I'd rank the order of importance from most to least: Aqua Moon, Leo Sun, Taurus Sun, and then the Taurus/Scorpio Venus.

Your turn.

PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Placements that you attract or attract you

Post  MKing on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Judging purely off of my close friends and family members.....

Sun: Aries, Cancers, and Sag
Moon: Virgo and Sag
Venus: Sag, Virgo, and Leo
Mars: Unsure.

Overall, I attract Sagittarians and they attract me....I don't why, but for whatever reasons, we just can't seem avoid one another.

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm not going to go by the trends I see around me or anything. I'm going to answer purely from the perspective of what characteristics astrology says a "Leo Sun" or a "Taurus Sun" possesses.

I love the idea of... Virgoans, Taureans, Capricorns, Scorpios, Pisceans.

I'm neutral to the idea of... Cancers, Librans, Leos, Ariens, Aquariuses.

I don't like the idea of... Sagittarians, Geminis.

Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 pm

It's love/hate with Taurus Suns, but I attract them, and they attract me. I also attract Libra Suns.

I like the idea of: Virgo Suns (especially with Positive Moons), Gemini Suns, and Libra Suns

I am neutral to the idea of: Cancer Suns (although an Air moon would bump this into like, and an Earth moon would bump this into dislike), Aries Suns, Capricorn Suns, Sagittarius Suns, and Leo Suns.

I dislike the idea of: Scorpio Suns, Pisces Suns (especially with a fire moon, they are almost unbearable), Aquarius Suns, and Taurus Suns (ironically)

mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:57 pm

mi-cuit wrote:
I dislike the idea of: Aquarius Suns....

I agree.

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:57 pm

MKing wrote:Judging purely off of my close friends and family members.....

Sun: Aries, Cancers, and Sag
Moon: Virgo and Sag
Venus: Sag, Virgo, and Leo
Mars: Unsure.

Overall, I attract Sagittarians and they attract me....I don't why, but for whatever reasons, we just can't seem avoid one another.
Well, you're a gemini ascendant, so your 7th house cusp of partners is on Sagittarius.

Can't say the same for my case with the sign the 7th house cusp is on. Aquarius Suns are too weird and "out there" for my tastes. They treat everyone the same. Not a fan of other Scorpio Suns either; they seem very bitter and angry.
Dinny wrote:I don't like the idea of... Sagittarians,
Geminis.
Why is that?

People with fixed placements that make tight aspects to my own fixed placements do the best.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:02 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Not a fan of other Scorpio Suns either; they seem very bitter and angry.

That's the same case here, as well. I get along with Cap Asc, but not with Cap suns, the ones that I know does things that turns me off, BIG TIME.

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:12 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Not a fan of other Scorpio Suns either; they seem very bitter and angry.

That's the same case here, as well. I get along with Cap Asc, but not with Cap suns, the ones that I know does things that turns me off, BIG TIME.
What happen here?

Scorp and Aqua Suns aren't as pleasant as Taurus and Leo suns for me.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:

What happen here?

Scorp and Aqua Suns aren't as pleasant as Taurus and Leo suns for me.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

The whole story just erased/deleted.

I'll just PM you, instead.

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Can be virtually any sun sign but I have a stange habit of attracting either Sagittarius or Cancer Moons.

- I don't bode well with Scorpio, Pisces, Aquarius or Capricorn women. Scorpios I always have an awkward wall with, just a vibe of discomfort. Pisces, I'm just too fast paced for and I find too flighty for my taste, also bad experience. Same reasons as the Scorpios I don't go too wel with Aquarius women, they make great friends though. I had a pretty straining time with a Capricorn, nothing says I think you're a nice guy than throwing insults at you when someone feels shit. Eugh, not again. >_>

- Mediocre with Gemini, Taurus, Cancer and some Leo women. I had a fantastic relationship with a Gemini and a Taurus, neither of them worked out because they didn't like how serious I was into my music, the Taurus particuarly got upset whenever I had a gig instead of spending the night with her. I've always had a deep fascination for Cancerian women, no idea why but I always feel they are the epitome of feminine. Leo women, had a couple of good female leo friends but I've got two real enemies who are of this.

- I get along fantastically with Aries, Virgo, Libran and Sagittarian lady folk! Man, passionate romance with the Aries, if only she wasn't so wild. I loved her dearly, shame she was into her drugs more. I've always had this on and off relationship with a Virgo, she's messed up but we both give each other support when shit hits the fan, not going to lie but it's nice. Librans, I tend to just go really well with them. I've had plenty of acquantances of this sign and despite how I get along with my mum, a lot of Libran females I know are just awesome. <3

Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Geminis.
Why is that?

The characteristics central to Sag and Gem suns (supposedly) grate on me somewhat.

For Sags: It's been said that Sags are difficult to get into "serious mode". A huge number of Sags I know (and actually, funnily enough I can think of people with strong Sag placements too, like moon) have an inability to be serious when the situation calls for it. I know that a huge part of it is to "lighten the mood", but I think it can come across as insensitive. Another thing is, sags are supposedly endlessly optimistic. If I met anyone as gratingly optimistic as sags are described as, I'd die internally.

For Gems: I hate indecisive people and indecision, and this is one of the first words that's thrown out to describe a Gemini. I also don't envision them as responsible people.

Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Geminis.
Why is that?

The characteristics central to Sag and Gem suns (supposedly) grate on me somewhat.

For Sags: It's been said that Sags are difficult to get into "serious mode". A huge number of Sags I know (and actually, funnily enough I can think of people with strong Sag placements too, like moon) have an inability to be serious when the situation calls for it. I know that a huge part of it is to "lighten the mood", but I think it can come across as insensitive. Another thing is, sags are supposedly endlessly optimistic. If I met anyone as gratingly optimistic as sags are described as, I'd die internally.

For Gems: I hate indecisive people and indecision, and this is one of the first words that's thrown out to describe a Gemini. I also don't envision them as responsible people.
Interesting, I'm not a huge fan of mutables either, save Pisces and sometimes Gemini.

I find Geminis to be great at working a crowd. They know how to talk, charm, and entertain.

How do you feel about Libras? They're supposedly the kings of indecision.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 am

Hmm, I guess I'll do the whole listing thing:

What Tycoon said about Aquarian suns treating everyone the same is true. I've found that and that type of thing makes me wary. However, I had an Aquariun Sun guy tell me one time that he fell for me after meeting twice, which threw me off, and he called me soon after I moved up to Canada, but I didn't want anything. That was an absurd moment out of all the Aquarian people experiences I've had.

What dinny said about Sagittarians is true, too. It's hard to get them serious about something, you can catch them sometimes if you've known them for ... years. Though, I've found a lot of them go through pretty bad depression. Maybe it's an inability to face things? I've never really known, but I adore a lot of them as they cheer me up and I have had some good discussions with them. I'm neutral overall I suppose.

Capricorn women are often beautiful, just to mention, but we don't get along. Personality clash. I can't get them to come down to earth as they are mostly concerned about themselves. I haven't met one that genuinely wants to reach out to people. Capricorn men, however, I get along with really well. Capricorn ascendants are always appreciated as we share it and I prefer their "get on with it", "deal with it", "this is the way it is" approach to things.

I'm on guard with Gemini ascendants much in the same way as Aquarian suns. Same with Virgo suns because every single one I've met says nasty things about people who are often convinced that the Virgo just adores them. I can think of five of them that I know IRL at the moment. However, we always have a lot to talk about, generally get along, have the same sense of humor and have lots of fun together. We just go together well, especially the women, but I'm careful of what I tell them because I assume what I say will be repeated in about five minutes to a day to someone else. Catching them on it is an interesting experience as they are good at getting away with that sort of thing and the "I'm on everyone's side" often works out beautifully for them. They hide if you tell them off for something, lol.

I've found that on the rare chance I'm attracted to a woman, it's turns out to be a Leo woman, and not the bossy, exuberant type either. It's been years since that has happened. They make fantastic friends, too.

Scorpio men and I get along very well, needless to say.

And my most favourite out of any astrological placement is Aries moon. They've been the most consistent in my life. If I meet an Aries moon, they are likely to stick around for years, quite contrary to many stereotypes.

lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 am

The talking behind people's backs thing sounds more like a Libran thing, maybe Libra placements for the Virgos? It's also a little Cancer thing... Maybe it's an everyone thing?

I remember you saying something along the lines of "everyone you see is a possibility" on the other forum, and I'm totally like that too. It's been coming up a lot lately for me.

mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 pm

lilith wrote:What dinny said about Sagittarians is true, too. It's
hard to get them serious about something, you can catch them sometimes
if you've known them for ... years. Though, I've found a lot of
them go through pretty bad depression.
Maybe it's an inability
to face things? I've never really known, but I adore a lot of them as
they cheer me up and I have had some good discussions with them. I'm
neutral overall I suppose.
I knew one like that. She was my age
and always ended up getting beat up. Girls beat her AZZ, and even a few
guys beat her AZZ.

lilith wrote:I'm on guard with Gemini ascendants much in the same way
as Aquarian suns. Same with Virgo suns because every single
one I've met says nasty things about people who are often convinced that
the Virgo just adores them.
I can think of five of them that I
know IRL at the moment. However, we always have a lot to talk about,
generally get along, have the same sense of humor and have lots of fun
together. We just go together well, especially the women, but I'm
careful of what I tell them because I assume what I say will be repeated
in about five minutes to a day to someone else. Catching them on it is
an interesting experience as they are good at getting away with that
sort of thing and the "I'm on everyone's side" often works out
beautifully for them. They hide if you tell them off for something,
lol.
Are you trying to say bad things about a certain someone?

lilith wrote:And
my most favourite out of any astrological placement is Aries moon.
They've been the most consistent in my life. If I meet an Aries moon,
they are likely to stick around for years, quite contrary to many
stereotypes.
Aries Moon helps the looks for women.

mi-cuit wrote:The talking behind people's backs thing sounds more like a Libran thing, maybe Libra placements for the Virgos? It's also a little Cancer thing... Maybe it's an everyone thing?
Everyone will probably bitch about something if you give them room to vent. There's a difference between that and verbally stabbing your buddies behind the back all the time.

If I hate someone then I will not be all buddy buddy with them when they're around, and then act like they're an enemy once that person isn't around. Passive-aggression is a vaginal or feminine trait.

I found people with a lot of fixed placements to be different when it comes to "loyalty" compared to cardinals and mutables.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Exactly. I've never said anything behind anyone's back that I hadn't or wouldn't have said to their face. I agree that fixed signs tend to be more close-lipped about their acquaintances although mutable moons counterbalance that.

mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Ah, no I'm not, Tycoon. Whatever that thing was with dinny ended a long time ago. I wasn't even referencing that. I can't really make judgments of astro signs with online people. I'm only comfortable making conclusions with the people I know IRL, besides some joking I might do on the forum about someone being typically this or that. =P Also, the passive-aggressiveness thing... I have met a few men with that trait. I can't say it's a woman or man thing overall.

lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 pm

lilith wrote:Ah, no I'm not, Tycoon. Whatever that thing was with dinny ended a long time ago. I wasn't even referencing that. I can't really make judgments of astro signs with online people. I'm only comfortable making conclusions with the people I know IRL, besides some joking I might do on the forum about someone being typically this or that. =P Also, the passive-aggressiveness thing... I have met a few men with that trait. I can't say it's a woman or man thing overall.

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikus on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 pm

What Tycoon said about Aquarian suns treating everyone the same is
true. I've found that and that type of thing makes me wary. However, I
had an Aquariun Sun guy tell me one time that he fell for me after
meeting twice, which threw me off, and he called me soon after I moved
up to Canada, but I didn't want anything. That was an absurd moment out
of all the Aquarian people experiences I've had.

What do you mean?
I treat people VERY differently depending on how well I know them.
It also depends on what the setting is or how I meet/met them.

Arikus

Title : Resourcerer
Aquarius Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Arikus wrote:

What do you mean?
Strip club

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:13 am

Arikus wrote:

What do you mean?

It's hard to tell if Aquarians like you or not. They'll chat to everyone if they're with a crowd, and you wouldn't be able to tell which ones they don't like. Don't think I assume 100% of Aquas will act exactly like it as there are not 12 personalities in the world, but there is definitely a trend I have noticed.

lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

lilith wrote:... there are not 12 personalities in the world....

Correct. For they only number nine.

Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Dr. ARM wrote:
lilith wrote:... there are not 12 personalities in the world....

Correct. For they only number nine.

I thought there was a zero in numerology.

lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Don't even get me started on Numerology. It's like Astrology for people with OCD.

Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Good one, Doctor.

All of the systems have their own merits, even if only as food for thought.

Since we're on the topic of this, I said this on the old forum, aquarians and me don't mix. When we're together, I feel like we're magnets repelling. I felt this way with my ex boyfriend's mother and sister, with my aquarian friends (as much as I liked them in theory and how friendly I found them), there has never been a full connection or a complete click. It was absolutely no different the two times I've been with Arikus in person.

Speaking of Arikus, it's no secret that I found him insanely attractive way back when all of us met for the first time in early 2007, considering when I'm physically attracted to someone I drool and obsess over them like a fangirl with no regard to subtlety whatsoever (refer to how I was replying to ARM's photos later down the line). But, it died off rapidly when I did eventually talk/PM with him and noticed the distinct lack of "click". Not attracted to his personality at all. Like every other aquarian I've ever been attracted to. Go figure.

Which has made me wonder, because an astrologer I consulted in person predicted that I'd meet an aquarian male sometime this year who I would share a significant friendship with. Funnily enough, I think I've met this person already. And the last time we saw each other, we were five years old. And there was click!

Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top