The SEX Thread

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dr. ARM on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 am

Since when are back rubs kinky?
avatar
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse
Posts : 115
Points : 2646
Age : 26
Location : Aristocratic Regal Mansion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  mi-cuit on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 am

Dinny wrote:This is the best thread I have ever read. Lilith, Mking, Josh, Papi, points for all of you.

You guys didn't pay enough attention to the pictures thread! Mi-Cuit posted his photo. He was the guy with lots of green, and a green milkshake.

True and true!
avatar
mi-cuit
Moderator

Cancer Cat
Posts : 172
Points : 2720
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 am

Dr. ARM wrote:Since when are back rubs kinky?

I referring to the fact that a grown ass woman, had small children massaging her back.....ummmm....that's more than kinky......it's odd.....and it's creepy. BEYOND CREEPY.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3006
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dr. ARM on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:10 am

It would be if she taught them to give her a happy ending.
avatar
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse
Posts : 115
Points : 2646
Age : 26
Location : Aristocratic Regal Mansion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am

Dr. ARM wrote:It would be if she taught them to give her a happy ending.

If it was me........I would probably give her a happy ending, just to show my gratitude for everything she taught me.

Those lessons will come in handy later on in life.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3006
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 pm

MKing wrote:
Dr. ARM wrote:It would be if she taught them to give her a happy ending.

If it was me........I would probably give her a happy ending, just to show my gratitude for everything she taught me.

Those lessons will come in handy later on in life.

This is me on the left in the corner.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3510
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 pm

I saw the thread title and said "Alright!! Finally a topic I can relate to!!"

Too bad it went off topic so quick.

Cunnilingus is great!! especially when the girl/ woman is healthy and in her teens & 20s. The flavor is the best then. It starts getting a little musky as the woman gets older. I tried some flavored oils back in the late 80s or early 90s and thought they were terrible. If you don't care for the taste then I'd recommend trying something like posted...maybe not butterscotch though. I've used cough drops with great feedback. It's not that I like cough drops but it's not about me, it's for her. The ones with an antihistamine in them work great. You may also try fruit, chocolate, etc. Another option is to have your lady friend watch what she eats that day. If she drinks a lot of coffee her vagina will taste and smell like coffee (to a point) from her urine, sweat, etc.

I think I eat pussy very well although I don't do it as often anymore. I even have facial hair now. Guys, keep your face shaved or if you insist on facial hair, use a good relaxer or conditioner. I also give great bodyrubs.

Sex is probably my favorite subject and I'm pretty experienced (I just turned 40!!) I'm open-minded and have experimented quite a bit so if you have any questions, just ask.

Guest

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog
Posts : 106
Points : 2617
Age : 46
Location : a little SW of the map balloon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dinny on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:38 am

bugdust wrote:I saw the thread title and said "Alright!! Finally a topic I can relate to!!"

Too bad it went off topic so quick.

Cunnilingus is great!! especially when the girl/ woman is healthy and in her teens & 20s. The flavor is the best then. It starts getting a little musky as the woman gets older. I tried some flavored oils back in the late 80s or early 90s and thought they were terrible. If you don't care for the taste then I'd recommend trying something like posted...maybe not butterscotch though. I've used cough drops with great feedback. It's not that I like cough drops but it's not about me, it's for her. The ones with an antihistamine in them work great. You may also try fruit, chocolate, etc. Another option is to have your lady friend watch what she eats that day. If she drinks a lot of coffee her vagina will taste and smell like coffee (to a point) from her urine, sweat, etc.

I think I eat pussy very well although I don't do it as often anymore. I even have facial hair now. Guys, keep your face shaved or if you insist on facial hair, use a good relaxer or conditioner. I also give great bodyrubs.

Sex is probably my favorite subject and I'm pretty experienced (I just turned 40!!) I'm open-minded and have experimented quite a bit so if you have any questions, just ask.

Interesting how coffee does that, eh?

This makes you the second man I've ever met who actually likes eating pussy. Everyone else I talk to either despises it or is neutral toward it, and cites the taste as the reason.

I do have a question for you, though. What about the inverse: how does one stomach swallowing semen? I have forced myself to a few times but it absolutely kills me. I don't think there's anything more vile than the taste of semen, and although I've tried two different guys and they both tasted quite different, the taste was definitely on the unpleasant side nevertheless.

ARM is generally pretty generous with how much I share, but even he has his borders, and I hope I'm not crossing them by posting this buuut... he tastes a lot better than my ex did, and bizarrely enough, he tastes... minty. I thought he was lying when he told me this until I tried it myself, and got fresh breath as if I'd just had minty gum, with the cool throat sensation and all. Problem is, I hate hate hate mints!
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3234
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:39 pm

I should probably let you girls answer that one but I will say this, I don't like the taste of semen either. But, the same rules apply, the person's diet will dictate, to a degree, what the semen tastes like. Even if it did taste good, the slimy texture is nasty! The smell is so distinct, I've never smelled anything even similar. Of course, I'm not one for the whole dick taste at all. It's a fine line for taste. It either tastes like soap (yuck) or it tastes like dick. i don't like either. I've been told my cum tastes sweet, not bitter or salty. But, supposedly it's an over powering sweet taste so not good either.

I know most of you are probably asking yourself, "why does this guy know what dick tastes like?". Like I said before, I've always been very open-minded.

Guest

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog
Posts : 106
Points : 2617
Age : 46
Location : a little SW of the map balloon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:12 pm

bugdust wrote:I know most of you are probably asking yourself, "why does this guy know what dick tastes like?". Like I said before, I've always been very open-minded.
I would punch her in the back of the head if she tried to kiss me after blowing.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3510
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  lilith on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm

@dinny - I can safely say that I know a few men who love it. I don't think it's a rare thing, and loads of inexperienced men will instantly say they'd never do it.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2839
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dinny on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:51 am

bugdust wrote:I should probably let you girls answer that one but I will say this, I don't like the taste of semen either. But, the same rules apply, the person's diet will dictate, to a degree, what the semen tastes like. Even if it did taste good, the slimy texture is nasty! The smell is so distinct, I've never smelled anything even similar. Of course, I'm not one for the whole dick taste at all. It's a fine line for taste. It either tastes like soap (yuck) or it tastes like dick. i don't like either. I've been told my cum tastes sweet, not bitter or salty. But, supposedly it's an over powering sweet taste so not good either.

I know most of you are probably asking yourself, "why does this guy know what dick tastes like?". Like I said before, I've always been very open-minded.

I can see exactly what you mean by the "overpowering" taste, and that is another side of the overall bane for me indeed. I should have suspected that diet plays a role too, but in my experience, my ex's taste varied greatly, while ARM's is often the very same no matter what he eats/how active he is (mind you, ARM tastes a hell of a lot better than my ex, though it's still nasty I guess). But I'm a good girlfriend, I'll stomach it anyway, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to improve the ending of the whole ordeal.

I quite like the process of it, though. The textures under your tongue are interesting and pre-ejaculate actually does taste good, it's just a touch salty, kinda like a pretzel.

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I would punch her in the back of the head if she tried to kiss me after blowing.

I don't blame you one little bit. I thoroughly wash my mouth afterward. I'm a bit of a mood killer in any kind of sexual act, because the first thing I do when it's over is set about cleaning everything up, hahaha.

As an aside to no-one in particular: I did end up punching ARM once for that exact thing. If he tries to kiss me after licking me out (I don't have much of a taste or a smell, surprisingly, both are very mild and bland) I don't taste or smell a thing so it doesn't bother me, but once, despite my overwhelming inhibitions about it, I let him strawberry kiss me because he said he was really curious about it and like I said, I'm a good girlfriend, I'll do things even if they're uncomfortable for me, and yeah. He tried to kiss me afterward (habit thing I guess) and I almost threw up. I don't plan on doing this whole thing ever again, although he maintains it was completely tasteless/scentless and it's purely the concept of it that would throw people off.

lilith wrote:@dinny - I can safely say that I know a few men who love it. I don't think it's a rare thing, and loads of inexperienced men will instantly say they'd never do it.

You could be right. Most of the people I've talked about this to have never actually tried it, they've just sort of immediately dismissed it.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3234
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 am

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:I would punch her in the back of the head if she tried to kiss me after blowing.

I don't blame you one little bit. I thoroughly wash my mouth afterward. I'm a bit of a mood killer in any kind of sexual act, because the first thing I do when it's over is set about cleaning everything up, hahaha.

As an aside to no-one in particular: I did end up punching ARM once for that exact thing. If he tries to kiss me after licking me out (I don't have much of a taste or a smell, surprisingly, both are very mild and bland) I don't taste or smell a thing so it doesn't bother me, but once, despite my overwhelming inhibitions about it, I let him strawberry kiss me because he said he was really curious about it and like I said, I'm a good girlfriend, I'll do things even if they're uncomfortable for me, and yeah. He tried to kiss me afterward (habit thing I guess) and I almost threw up. I don't plan on doing this whole thing ever again, although he maintains it was completely tasteless/scentless and it's purely the concept of it that would throw people off.
I'd choke her with my right hand, pull on hair with the left, and kiss her at the same time just to be nasty.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3510
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Nothing a grown man likes in the morning more than the taste of salty semen. Plenty of Protein.

@Dinny: Don't ever kiss him after you've gone down on him. All I'm going to say is that I sure hope ARM likes mint, I don't even like myself THAT much!
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2771
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dinny on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 am

Monty wrote:Nothing a grown man likes in the morning more than the taste of salty semen. Plenty of Protein.

@Dinny: Don't ever kiss him after you've gone down on him. All I'm going to say is that I sure hope ARM likes mint, I don't even like myself THAT much!

He puts up, just that I'd never want to put him through that if I can help it.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3234
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

So what else do you want to talk about? Likes, dislikes, fetishes, kinkiest thing you've ever done, bisexuality, fantasies, swapping, orgies, public nudity/ sexual displays?

Guest

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog
Posts : 106
Points : 2617
Age : 46
Location : a little SW of the map balloon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:11 pm

bugdust wrote:So what else do you want to talk about? Likes, dislikes, fetishes, kinkiest thing you've ever done, bisexuality, fantasies, swapping, orgies, public nudity/ sexual displays?

I'd post some of the more detailed stuff but I'd rather see how the rest of CC will post, some of the stuff I've done personally is a bit... let's say out of the ordinary. I don't think some other people on here would really approve of the graphic nature of the stuff.

Likes? Well, I'm a fan of the chubbier type of lady. I find them much more feminine than your average kind, no disrespect intended to people like Dinny or Clare here for example. I love trying new things too.

Dislikes? I utterly hate the idea of using food stuff or anything that I'd consider unclean, just makes me feel unwell.
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2771
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 pm

[quote="Monty"]
bugdust wrote:Likes? Well, I'm a fan of the chubbier type of lady. I find them much more feminine than your average kind, no disrespect intended to people like Dinny or Clare here for example. I love trying new things too.
Dinny wrote:Hey, Papi, I found my likeness according to you.

avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3510
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Monty wrote:
bugdust wrote:So what else do you want to talk about? Likes, dislikes, fetishes, kinkiest thing you've ever done, bisexuality, fantasies, swapping, orgies, public nudity/ sexual displays?

I'd post some of the more detailed stuff but I'd rather see how the rest of CC will post, some of the stuff I've done personally is a bit... let's say out of the ordinary. I don't think some other people on here would really approve of the graphic nature of the stuff.

Likes? Well, I'm a fan of the chubbier type of lady. I find them much more feminine than your average kind, no disrespect intended to people like Dinny or Clare here for example. I love trying new things too.

Dislikes? I utterly hate the idea of using food stuff or anything that I'd consider unclean, just makes me feel unwell.

Dinny or Clare average? I don't think so. No, I'm just playing with your words, I know what you meant. I'm kind of in the middle myself. I'm not attracted to big women (although I have met a couple that were very sexy and beautiful and I would have had sex with) and I'm not really into ones that are too skinny, although my wife says I prefer crackheads. I like curves! A woman has to have a smaller waist and some hips. I don't care about breasts at all...flat as a board or big as balloons, doesn't matter. I do lean towards the smaller side though. I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a nice ass. I like pretty eyes but like a nice smile even more.

I've done kinky stuff, I guess. Most of it I didn't really think of as bizarre until I talked with other people. I don't mind trying new things myself but I can be pretty routine. I'm not into food myself but I have tried it. I wouldn't have known I didn't like it if I had not tried it. Same thing with being tied up, spanking, slapping, choking, etc. I don't like any of those but I've tried them.

Guest

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog
Posts : 106
Points : 2617
Age : 46
Location : a little SW of the map balloon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  lilith on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 pm

How does Josh even know what I look like?
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2839
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 pm

lilith wrote:How does Josh even know what I look like?
I think he just wants to tell you that he thinks you're an average looking girl.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3510
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  mi-cuit on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 am

lilith wrote:How does Josh even know what I look like?

You posted a pic once back in the old picture thread. Maybe that's it?
avatar
mi-cuit
Moderator

Cancer Cat
Posts : 172
Points : 2720
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 am

lilith wrote:How does Josh even know what I look like?

I recall you posting a picture of yourself on the original CC. In fact, there's a couple; one at the very start (2008?) and the other one was posted of you when you just started in University, I think. It was you and a former housemate on top of some large rock, there was quite a spectactular view behind too.

Does that jog your memory?
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2771
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dinny on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:36 am

bugdust wrote:So what else do you want to talk about? Likes,

Pretty much everything.

bugdust wrote:dislikes,

Anything anal (scat included) and vomit. Necrophilia, I suppose. Anything else is fair game.

bugdust wrote:fetishes,

Ageplay roleplay, where I'm the young one of course.

Medical play: syringes, the feeling of latex gloves on my body, blood-letting (like with a lancet), feeling exposed and vulnerable on a table (restraint is good), and I even fantasize about the idea of being dissected or vivisected (though I would never do it in real life, obviously). Lab/medical coats are a massive turn-on.

Men in miniskirts or dresses. Don't ask why, this one's a mystery to me, but men who can crossdress without putting on shitloads of makeup and being gaybo drag queens turn me on. Just slip on a dress, a little bit of makeup, and do your hair.

If done correctly, gas masks are a turn on for me.

Sex in certain places/situations. I love sex in water a lot, like in private pools, jacuzzis or baths.

bugdust wrote:kinkiest thing you've ever done,

I think that would be me letting ARM lick me out while I was on my period. Just thinking about being in his position makes me shudder violently, although he didn't seem to care in the slightest.

bugdust wrote:bisexuality,

Yes. I'm in fact more attracted to other women than I am to men. It's much harder for me to be attracted to a man, so there must be something really special about him for me to do so. That said, I've only ever been with one woman, and she was a creepy, obsessive stalker who would call me every couple of minutes and write "Together Forever" poetry about us daily. I dropped her within a few days because even though it was flattering, it was suffocating.

bugdust wrote:fantasies,

My fetishes overlap with this one.

bugdust wrote:swapping,

Haha.... no. ARM would murder me in my sleep and I'm not interested in catching STDs and sleeping with people I don't love/care about.

bugdust wrote:orgies,

See above, although I would go to one to see what it was like as long as I could stay on the outskirts and fuck ARM away from the literal clusterfuck, so to speak.

bugdust wrote:public nudity/ sexual displays?

Very yes, I'd do it more if it was, you know, legal, and if I felt better about my body. But I am very much a nudist and sex in public is pretty thrilling as long as you're not too gratuitous with it, I don't like making people that uncomfortable, I want them to have the option to leave the scene or look away.

ARM and I have done some... interesting things on a bus. We were caught by a 14-15 year old boy, and I'm not sure whether we scarred him for life or not.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3234
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:44 am

bugdust wrote:I saw the thread title and said "Alright!! Finally a topic I can relate to!!"

I am a ecstatic. I am glad you're enjoying the thread, it's one of my favorite topics too.

bugdust wrote:I'm pretty experienced (I just turned 40!!) I'm open-minded and have experimented quite a bit so if you have any questions, just ask.

GOOD, trust me, I plan on taking full advantage of your experience......There are other things that I am curious to know about. Let me gather my thoughts.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3006
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum