The SEX Thread

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 pm

I am not expecting this thread to take off anywhere, since people can be pretty bashful when it comes to talking about sex.

If there is something you want to know, then ask here.
There are NO....and I repeat, NO such thing as a stupid question being asked in this thread, so feel free to take part, I know that I will. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but to notice the small chat about oral sex and I thought that I should say my opinion on it. I have had this conversation with a few of my friends, and it's perfectly natural/normal for, Leon to say he is not into that sort of thing. I had a male and female friend say the exact same thing. But like I told them I think you can't knock it, unless you try it first. And if you did try it, maybe you should try other pleasure methods.

First and foremost, I am just going to say it........of course it doesn't taste good, so I say try some things that will help improve the taste. Lick Me Licker, or Peter Licker are some nice choices, you can buy them online, or like I did, you can get them from Spencers. However, I wouldn't recommend them for everybody, because the downside of these tasty oils/
lubricant are; It can be very messy, and after about the fourth time, the flavors begins to taste the same. The best thing in IMO would be a piece of butterscotch candy (or whatever you like), It works, trust me, but then again, I am by NO means..........a Pro.

Umm.....yeah, that's my 2 cents on female oral sex. Feel free to add to the topic people.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3098
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dinny on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:32 am

You know, I was sitting behind ARM as he was reading this post yesterday. He then said something to the effect of: "Oh, come on, am I really the only guy who--" (I cut him off with a "Yes").

I would expect disliking oral sex to be the norm, but Dr. ARM is crazy and has actually said that he could prefer it to actual intercourse. I find that as weird as anyone else, but I guess I'll just count myself lucky.

I've offered to buy various flavored lubricants for him so it'd be more pleasant, but he isn't having at it at all.

Finally, I'm not sure how you say you should use the butterscotch. If you have some before and then go down on her, I can understand it, but if you're using it directly on her vag, that's dangerous. Any amount of sugar down there can cause nasty, smelly, pussing yeast infections very easily, so you have to exercise due care.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3326
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am

Dinny wrote:
I've offered to buy various flavored lubricants for him so it'd be more pleasant, but he isn't having at it at all.

Finally, I'm not sure how you say you should use the butterscotch. If you have some before and then go down on her, I can understand it, but if you're using it directly on her vag, that's dangerous. Any amount of sugar down there can cause nasty, smelly, pussing yeast infections very easily, so you have to exercise due care.

The lubricants are not for everybody, OH GAWD trust me when I say this...but I literally started getting sick to my stomach after maybe the fourth time of using that stuff. I am not sure if it was the amount being used/or flavors beginning to taste the same.....like cough medicine, or some type of syrup, but after a while I started getting queasy, but the first few times were fine. I Still don't recommend it for everybody.

HELL YEAH!!! Candy droplets are beyond the BEST. You don't put the pieces candy on/in the vag, this is only for your mouth. Let that piece of candy, roll around in your mouth for awhile, and believe me it taste a whole lot better...better than the lubes. Hmmm...as for yeast infection, Idk anything about that, your probably right, tho, that's the kind of risk you take when you experiment. Oh, oh, oh, candy canes, you have to try candy canes.....for whatever reason, I am not sure, if it was because the CC i had was old or not, but the flavor last forever, even when you two are done doing whatever, the taste still remains in your mouth. DON"T STICK THE CANE IN THE VAG, if you do decide to do this, let it be at your own risk.

EDIT: It's not strange that ARM prefer it to intercourse. Not at all. A lot guys ( and girls) do things behind close door that they aren't willing to admit to their friends (or others), because of what "supposedly" everybody else think is weird /nasty thing to do. Whatever gets you high, right? Also, their are guys (and females) like myself (maybe ARM), that are into purely pleasing first, and getting their high simply off of that. I'm I confusing you? Take this for example: I am personally, big on massaging people, IDK why, but I love everything about massaging someone else. It's like an aphrodisiac for me. I get a tingling sensation whenever I massage others. It's weird to others, because they are like "oh, really? but how is that pleasing you?" I just don't know how to answer that, but it does. Here's the kicker, tho, I don't like being massage myself, I don't know if it's my "ego", when I say ego, I mean......you can't do it like I can.....so don't even try it, just give up. I hate when people give me massages. It's always a let down, I feel like when you are doing something.....go full out, don't half-ass anything. Nobody can give out a massage like I can, and bet money down on that. PERIOD.

Sighssssss IDK maybe it's just me.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3098
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  mi-cuit on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 am

In other news, dinny is actually, physically in Dr. ARM's laboratory! YAY for you guys!
avatar
mi-cuit
Moderator

Cancer Cat
Posts : 172
Points : 2812
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am

Man, I swear you guys must've got some sort sexual thrill from Charlie and The Chocolate factory or something. How the fuck can you guys bring that stuff during? Why not have a 3 course meal whilst you're enjoying your oral?
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2863
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  mi-cuit on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:50 pm

avatar
mi-cuit
Moderator

Cancer Cat
Posts : 172
Points : 2812
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 pm

MKing wrote:I am not expecting this thread to take off anywhere, since people can be pretty bashful when it comes to talking about sex.

If there is something you want to know, then ask here.
There are NO....and I repeat, NO such thing as a stupid question being asked in this thread, so feel free to take part, I know that I will. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but to notice the small chat about oral sex and I thought that I should say my opinion on it. I have had this conversation with a few of my friends, and it's perfectly natural/normal for, Leon to say he is not into that sort of thing. I had a male and female friend say the exact same thing. But like I told them I think you can't knock it, unless you try it first. And if you did try it, maybe you should try other pleasure methods.

First and foremost, I am just going to say it........of course it doesn't taste good, so I say try some things that will help improve the taste. Lick Me Licker, or Peter Licker are some nice choices, you can buy them online, or like I did, you can get them from Spencers. However, I wouldn't recommend them for everybody, because the downside of these tasty oils/
lubricant are; It can be very messy, and after about the fourth time, the flavors begins to taste the same. The best thing in IMO would be a piece of butterscotch candy (or whatever you like), It works, trust me, but then again, I am by NO means..........a Pro.

Umm.....yeah, that's my 2 cents on female oral sex. Feel free to add to the topic people.
Doesn't eat pussy.

Dinny wrote:You know, I was sitting behind ARM as he was reading this post yesterday. He then said something to the effect of: "Oh, come on, am I really the only guy who--" (I cut him off with a "Yes").

I would expect disliking oral sex to be the norm, but Dr. ARM is crazy and has actually said that he could prefer it to actual intercourse. I find that as weird as anyone else, but I guess I'll just count myself lucky.

I've offered to buy various flavored lubricants for him so it'd be more pleasant, but he isn't having at it at all.

Finally, I'm not sure how you say you should use the butterscotch. If you have some before and then go down on her, I can understand it, but if you're using it directly on her vag, that's dangerous. Any amount of sugar down there can cause nasty, smelly, pussing yeast infections very easily, so you have to exercise due care.
Doesn't eat pussy.

MKing wrote:
Dinny wrote:
I've offered to buy various flavored lubricants for him so it'd be more pleasant, but he isn't having at it at all.

Finally, I'm not sure how you say you should use the butterscotch. If you have some before and then go down on her, I can understand it, but if you're using it directly on her vag, that's dangerous. Any amount of sugar down there can cause nasty, smelly, pussing yeast infections very easily, so you have to exercise due care.

The lubricants are not for everybody, OH GAWD trust me when I say this...but I literally started getting sick to my stomach after maybe the fourth time of using that stuff. I am not sure if it was the amount being used/or flavors beginning to taste the same.....like cough medicine, or some type of syrup, but after a while I started getting queasy, but the first few times were fine. I Still don't recommend it for everybody.

HELL YEAH!!! Candy droplets are beyond the BEST. You don't put the pieces candy on/in the vag, this is only for your mouth. Let that piece of candy, roll around in your mouth for awhile, and believe me it taste a whole lot better...better than the lubes. Hmmm...as for yeast infection, Idk anything about that, your probably right, tho, that's the kind of risk you take when you experiment. Oh, oh, oh, candy canes, you have to try candy canes.....for whatever reason, I am not sure, if it was because the CC i had was old or not, but the flavor last forever, even when you two are done doing whatever, the taste still remains in your mouth. DON"T STICK THE CANE IN THE VAG, if you do decide to do this, let it be at your own risk.

EDIT: It's not strange that ARM prefer it to intercourse. Not at all. A lot guys ( and girls) do things behind close door that they aren't willing to admit to their friends (or others), because of what "supposedly" everybody else think is weird /nasty thing to do. Whatever gets you high, right? Also, their are guys (and females) like myself (maybe ARM), that are into purely pleasing first, and getting their high simply off of that. I'm I confusing you? Take this for example: I am personally, big on massaging people, IDK why, but I love everything about massaging someone else. It's like an aphrodisiac for me. I get a tingling sensation whenever I massage others. It's weird to others, because they are like "oh, really? but how is that pleasing you?" I just don't know how to answer that, but it does. Here's the kicker, tho, I don't like being massage myself, I don't know if it's my "ego", when I say ego, I mean......you can't do it like I can.....so don't even try it, just give up. I hate when people give me massages. It's always a let down, I feel like when you are doing something.....go full out, don't half-ass anything. Nobody can give out a massage like I can, and bet money down on that. PERIOD.

Sighssssss IDK maybe it's just me.
Doesn't eat pussy.

mi-cuit wrote:In other news, dinny is actually, physically in Dr. ARM's laboratory! YAY for you guys!
Doesn't eat pussy.

Monty wrote:Man, I swear you guys must've got some sort sexual thrill from Charlie and The Chocolate factory or something. How the fuck can you guys bring that stuff during? Why not have a 3 course meal whilst you're enjoying your oral?
Doesn't eat pussy.

mi-cuit wrote:
Doesn't eat pussy.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3602
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote: Sup' bitches, this is Chad Warden.

PS TRIPLE?!
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2863
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote: Sup' bitches, this is Chad Warden.

PS TRIPLE?!
I just realized this is an AZZtrology forum with mostly males.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3602
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote: Sup' bitches, this is Chad Warden.

PS TRIPLE?!
I just realized this is an AZZtrology forum with mostly males.


Welcome to the Constellation Chamber, I do hope you enjoy your stay.
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2863
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote: Sup' bitches, this is Chad Warden.

PS TRIPLE?!
I just realized this is an AZZtrology forum with mostly males.


Welcome to the Constellation Chamber, I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Now we know why dinny decided to host this forum.

I used to think the mi-cuit was a girl. Then the other day I found out "she" is actually a "he". It broke my heart.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3602
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  lilith on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Whoa, I thought mi-cuit was a girl the whole time too.

avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2931
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 pm

lilith wrote:Whoa, I thought mi-cuit was a girl the whole time too.

Just like you thought stalker was a male the whole time.

She's trying to crack jokes at mi-cuit.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3602
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  lilith on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Whoa, I thought mi-cuit was a girl the whole time too.

Just like you thought stalker was a male the whole time.

She's trying to crack jokes at mi-cuit.

Just like I thought you were actually a boxer the whole time.

Ha... ha.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2931
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Whoa, I thought mi-cuit was a girl the whole time too.

Just like you thought stalker was a male the whole time.

She's trying to crack jokes at mi-cuit.

Just like I thought you were actually a boxer the whole time.

Ha... ha.
Maybe you are a man.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3602
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm

lilith wrote:Whoa, I thought mi-cuit was a girl the whole time too.


You're kidding right? He's about as masculine as GI Joe!
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2863
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:50 pm

NO COMMENT
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3098
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm

MKing wrote:When dinny was a kid she would bring a GI Joe to the tea party while everyone else had dolls. She would look at them weird and wonder how every other girl knew what to bring.
Opposite for mi-cuit?
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3602
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  mi-cuit on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:33 pm

hahahaha. This thread got hilarious, fast. Josh, I LOLed at the sausage pile. Leon, I LOLed at the "doesn't eat pussy" string. So what made you guys assume I was a girl?
avatar
mi-cuit
Moderator

Cancer Cat
Posts : 172
Points : 2812
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm

ITS A TRAP!
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2863
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm

mi-cuit wrote:hahahaha. This thread got hilarious, fast. Josh, I LOLed at the sausage pile. Leon, I LOLed at the "doesn't eat pussy" string. So what made you guys assume I was a girl?

Well, in that case, I am happy I created it.....pure entertainment LOL
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3098
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

mi-cuit wrote:hahahaha. This thread got hilarious, fast. Josh, I LOLed at the sausage pile. Leon, I LOLed at the "doesn't eat pussy" string. So what made you guys assume I was a girl?
The name, the mellow personality, etc. You seemed more feminine than the actual females who psoted here, no homo.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3602
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:45 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
mi-cuit wrote:hahahaha. This thread got hilarious, fast. Josh, I LOLed at the sausage pile. Leon, I LOLed at the "doesn't eat pussy" string. So what made you guys assume I was a girl?
The name, the mellow personality, etc. You seemed more feminine than the actual females who psoted here, no homo.



This is most relevant!
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2863
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Dinny on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm

This is the best thread I have ever read. Lilith, Mking, Josh, Papi, points for all of you.

MKing wrote:
EDIT: It's not strange that ARM prefer it to intercourse. Not at all. A lot guys ( and girls) do things behind close door that they aren't willing to admit to their friends (or others), because of what "supposedly" everybody else think is weird /nasty thing to do. Whatever gets you high, right? Also, their are guys (and females) like myself (maybe ARM), that are into purely pleasing first, and getting their high simply off of that. I'm I confusing you? Take this for example: I am personally, big on massaging people, IDK why, but I love everything about massaging someone else. It's like an aphrodisiac for me. I get a tingling sensation whenever I massage others. It's weird to others, because they are like "oh, really? but how is that pleasing you?" I just don't know how to answer that, but it does. Here's the kicker, tho, I don't like being massage myself, I don't know if it's my "ego", when I say ego, I mean......you can't do it like I can.....so don't even try it, just give up. I hate when people give me massages. It's always a let down, I feel like when you are doing something.....go full out, don't half-ass anything. Nobody can give out a massage like I can, and bet money down on that. PERIOD.

Sighssssss IDK maybe it's just me.

I think ARM is that kind of guy, personally. You're lucky when you get with someone who gets their kicks out of pleasing others before themselves. I totally, totally feel you on the massage thing! It's bizarre, I've finally met someone the same as I am in that respect. I was first taught how to massage when I was 7 or 8 (the teacher of my class at the time taught all of us how to so we could give her backrubs) and my interest has been roused ever since. I used to give people backrubs at school all the time, and at parties and everything. There's nothing like people melting at your touch. It's an incredible feeling!

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I used to think the mi-cuit was a girl. Then the other day I found out "she" is actually a "he". It broke my heart.

lilith wrote:Whoa, I thought mi-cuit was a girl the whole time too.


You guys didn't pay enough attention to the pictures thread! Mi-Cuit posted his photo. He was the guy with lots of green, and a green milkshake.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3326
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  MKing on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Dinny wrote:
I was first taught how to massage when I was 7 or 8 (the teacher of my class at the time taught all of us how to so we could give her backrubs) and my interest has been roused ever since.

What type of kinky school......teaching 7 and 8 yr. old massages???
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3098
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The SEX Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum