The Youtube Favorites Thread

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Dr. ARM on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Probably not for a while since she has that one liberation of oral convulsions thing Americans are always bringing up.
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Gorgeous...

StarFireSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 am

I love this song. I'm listening to it on repeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHglksxhD_o

Well, it's about cocaine, but so is "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton and that one is widely accepted.
lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 pm

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:48 am

MKing wrote:

xD Oh booooy. That's just embarrassing.

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I WATCH THIS IT'S THE FUNNIEST 32 SECONDS OF MY LIFE

I have the most idiotic sense of humor in the world, clearly.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:41 pm

PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I got myself a new channel and decided to start posting help for other guitarists on technique and other bits. By no stretch of one's imagination are these PROFESSIONAL as hell, but as soon as I get myself a decent HD camera I should hopefully make it look a little better. Smile

www.youtube.com/LickFactory
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Monty wrote:I got myself a new channel and decided to start posting help for other guitarists on technique and other bits. By no stretch of one's imagination are these PROFESSIONAL as hell, but as soon as I get myself a decent HD camera I should hopefully make it look a little better. Smile

CHUNKMUNK:

Did you start your very own official business for teaching all your guitar skills?

PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:32 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:I got myself a new channel and decided to start posting help for other guitarists on technique and other bits. By no stretch of one's imagination are these PROFESSIONAL as hell, but as soon as I get myself a decent HD camera I should hopefully make it look a little better. Smile

CHUNKMUNK:

Did you start your very own official business for teaching all your guitar skills?

Not really, about as far as I've gone for it at the moment is unofficial teaching and the constant 'In Progress' state of the website too. I'm making a decent living teaching and going to College at the same time, it pays for the Leoine luxuries. Laughing Laughing

there's more money to be made online, for the time being this is just used to get a fan base. Generally, it takes about 1 year optimistically to get a decent fan base providing I come out with something that's enough to rival DavidMeShow *shudders* within that time too. The page is definitely going to take on a new layout soon as well, it's looking a bit shabby and dilapidated despite being active for less than 24 hours, a kickass new makeover and some content in HD, it'll be easy sailing from there.

Despite all of that, I'm possibly being kicked out of College, which is a worrying thing. To go on tour at the age of 18 or stay in College... tough call.
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

CHUNKMUNK:

Not really, about as far as I've gone for it at the moment is unofficial teaching and the constant 'In Progress' state of the website too. I'm making a decent living teaching and going to College at the same time, it pays for the Leoine luxuries. Laughing Laughing

there's more money to be made online, for the time being this is just used to get a fan base. Generally, it takes about 1 year optimistically to get a decent fan base providing I come out with something that's enough to rival DavidMeShow *shudders* within that time too. The page is definitely going to take on a new layout soon as well, it's looking a bit shabby and dilapidated despite being active for less than 24 hours, a kickass new makeover and some content in HD, it'll be easy sailing from there.

Despite all of that, I'm possibly being kicked out of College, which is a worrying thing. To go on tour at the age of 18 or stay in College... tough call.
You sell CDs online? Very Happy

Why would they kick you out? College is always there. Opportunities and the time during your youth won't always be available.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

CHUNKMUNK:

Why would they kick you out? College is always there. Opportunities and the time during your youth won't always be available.

'Fraid not! None of my own material at least. D:

That's true. I got threatened with it if I went on a 3 week tour for the band I'm filling in for, it pays big bucks too! I'm worried purely for the fact that I won't be able to get the first year of the University equivalent course, thus jeopardizing my chances for Berkley (Even though I'm probably good enough to get in now, not to sound jerky and arrogant...) How does the American university work differently to mine, LEON>?
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 am

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

CHUNKMUNK:

'Fraid not! None of my own material at least. D:

That's true. I got threatened with it if I went on a 3 week tour for the band I'm filling in for, it pays big bucks too! I'm worried purely for the fact that I won't be able to get the first year of the University equivalent course, thus jeopardizing my chances for Berkley (Even though I'm probably good enough to get in now, not to sound jerky and arrogant...) How does the American university work differently to mine, LEON>?
In America, if you go to school with any Pakistani or Indian people, no one will call them "asian" like they do in the UK. Shocked
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Wow, you should go on tour. I always had a feeling arts degrees prolong the "getting out there" part and can just confuse people while they're in some sort of limbo state, unless they're doing education, where you need to be certified. I know you're not a fan of Gaga, but she dropped out of university saying something about how if an artist knows enough about their own art, they don't need to express it in a school. Someone like you could easily tour around the world. Good luck with the decision-making.
lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 pm

lilith wrote:Wow, you should go on tour. I always had a feeling arts degrees prolong the "getting out there" part and can just confuse people while they're in some sort of limbo state, unless they're doing education, where you need to be certified. I know you're not a fan of Gaga, but she dropped out of university saying something about how if an artist knows enough about their own art, they don't need to express it in a school. Someone like you could easily tour around the world. Good luck with the decision-making.

I made my mind up and I went for it, I found out I'm pretty much certain of a place on the course above. Smile

The whole thing with this arts degrees business is that I've actually used it in limbo until I found something better as well preparing myself, doing more gigs and such. Thanks for the kind compliment! ^_^
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Monty wrote:
lilith wrote:Wow, you should go on tour. I always had a feeling arts degrees prolong the "getting out there" part and can just confuse people while they're in some sort of limbo state, unless they're doing education, where you need to be certified. I know you're not a fan of Gaga, but she dropped out of university saying something about how if an artist knows enough about their own art, they don't need to express it in a school. Someone like you could easily tour around the world. Good luck with the decision-making.

I made my mind up and I went for it, I found out I'm pretty much certain of a place on the course above. Smile

The whole thing with this arts degrees business is that I've actually used it in limbo until I found something better as well preparing myself, doing more gigs and such. Thanks for the kind compliment! ^_^
You made a good choice. The tour opportunity for experience wasn't going to be there forever. YOu can always go back to school. Let us know how your tour goes.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 pm

So, so awesome. Smile

StarFireSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Found this about a week ago and thought it was pretty cool:

Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Argent Fang wrote:Found this about a week ago and thought it was pretty cool:

Yeah, it is cool. I'm very on-the-fence about the idea. Basically, I adore (and even idolize) vigilantes and people who take the law into their own hands for the idea of the common good, people who are martyrs. I don't adore the fact that these people have elaborate personas/costumes, because it turns the idea from a romantic vigilante into a vanity project.

My feelings on it: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Real_Life_Super_Hero

I did get kind of angry when the host in that vid was all like "der y u no police then". Yeah, it's alright, but groups like this pop up precisely because the police aren't effective. I bet you any amount of money that the police in that area are wary of the superheroes because they're buying drugs from those dealers themselves, not because they have genuine concerns. The police force is possibly the single most corrupt insitution in America. Raiding houses/cars for drugs, keeping and reselling or using them... abusing your power and tormenting people to make you feel like you have some sort of sick power... Ugh.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Dinny wrote:
Argent Fang wrote:Found this about a week ago and thought it was pretty cool:

Yeah, it is cool. I'm very on-the-fence about the idea. Basically, I adore (and even idolize) vigilantes and people who take the law into their own hands for the idea of the common good, people who are martyrs. I don't adore the fact that these people have elaborate personas/costumes, because it turns the idea from a romantic vigilante into a vanity project.

My feelings on it: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Real_Life_Super_Hero

I did get kind of angry when the host in that vid was all like "der y u no police then". Yeah, it's alright, but groups like this pop up precisely because the police aren't effective. I bet you any amount of money that the police in that area are wary of the superheroes because they're buying drugs from those dealers themselves, not because they have genuine concerns. The police force is possibly the single most corrupt insitution in America. Raiding houses/cars for drugs, keeping and reselling or using them... abusing your power and tormenting people to make you feel like you have some sort of sick power... Ugh.

Since I love EDs articles that cover pretty much everything under the sun, going through some of the links, I found the villain version of said real life superheroes and...well...

I'm fucking speechless.
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Pure Genius

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 am

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

StarFireSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 pm

StarFireSong wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That was a bit creepy for minute. It's probably half cat and half dog LOL.
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Dinny wrote:I have the most idiotic sense of humor in the world, clearly.

You and me both then. Must have watched that like 50 times and still laughed.

Here is a new-found favorite of mine:

Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top