The Youtube Favorites Thread

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  lilith on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Scorpio kills Capricorn



Laughing

Why would you post that...?
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2957
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Scorpio kills Capricorn



Laughing

Why would you post that...?
Nah, B. We in the meat eating business. Little PETA hoes running up in my city AZZ naked for their causes. PETA and all their homegirls can go suck a carnivore's fat dick.

avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3628
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  lilith on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Scorpio kills Capricorn



Laughing

Why would you post that...?
Nah, B. We in the meat eating business. Little PETA hoes running up in my city AZZ naked for their causes. PETA and all their homegirls can go suck a carnivore's fat dick.


Sounds like a rap.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2957
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Argent Fang on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 pm



Most ridiculous idea for a sci-fi horror film yet.
avatar
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog
Posts : 141
Points : 2695
Age : 35
Location : Redneck Land

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm



I didn't know she can actually SING.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3628
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  MKing on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 pm

I don't care too much for The Simpsons show but I do like this opening that's stirring up so much controversy.

avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3124
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Dinny on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:48 pm

MKing wrote:I don't care too much for The Simpsons show but I do like this opening that's stirring up so much controversy.


Wow, I love it. I haven't seen that particular one yet.

I swear people will start controversy over almost nothing.

_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3352
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Argent Fang on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Dinny wrote:
MKing wrote:I don't care too much for The Simpsons show but I do like this opening that's stirring up so much controversy.


Wow, I love it. I haven't seen that particular one yet.

I swear people will start controversy over almost nothing.

Let them spark controversy since all it'll do is serve the purposes of the creators of the show. There's no such thing as bad publicity when it comes to stuff like this.
avatar
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog
Posts : 141
Points : 2695
Age : 35
Location : Redneck Land

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Dinny wrote:
MKing wrote:I don't care too much for The Simpsons show but I do like this opening that's stirring up so much controversy.


Wow, I love it. I haven't seen that particular one yet.

I swear people will start controversy over almost nothing.

Argent Fang wrote:
Dinny wrote:
MKing wrote:I don't care too much for The Simpsons show but I do like this opening that's stirring up so much controversy.


Wow, I love it. I haven't seen that particular one yet.

I swear people will start controversy over almost nothing.

Let them spark controversy since all it'll do is serve the purposes of the creators of the show. There's no such thing as bad publicity when it comes to stuff like this.

I remember 50 Cent, one of America's rappers, posting a joke picture where he was about to kill his pet puppy on twitter. Some PETA skanks tweeted their socially conscious and politically correct confucius bullshit about how his joke offends people. 50 told them to go eat a dick, he doesn't give a fuck about what some save the world bitches cause. Str8 up G.

I was proud of my city when they stopped the protest of them PETA hoes. Very Happy
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3628
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  lilith on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Very interesting... I liked it.

What are people saying about it?

edit: And yeah, Peta's messed up. If someone is wearing a Peta shirt, I assume they're deluded and we don't have much to talk about.

2nd edit: 2020th post overall, wewt
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2957
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Argent Fang on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:29 pm

lilith wrote:Very interesting... I liked it.

What are people saying about it?

edit: And yeah, Peta's messed up. If someone is wearing a Peta shirt, I assume they're deluded and we don't have much to talk about.

2nd edit: 2020th post overall, wewt

I want to go to a PETA rally eating a cheeseburger and then when they toss animal blood onto me, call them hypocrites for mistreating the species of animal known as a human.
avatar
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog
Posts : 141
Points : 2695
Age : 35
Location : Redneck Land

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

La la la la
La la la la
La la la la

[VERSE 1]
I want you to love me, like I'm a hot pie
Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world cuz it's gon' be me and you tonight
I wanna make your beg for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man, yeah
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one...

[VERSE 2]
Want you to take me like a thief in the night
Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right
Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside
And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night, oh

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one...

[BRIDGE]
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me make you first
Oh make it last all night
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me make you first
Make it last all night

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the world...
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the world....
This is the most faggety song I ever heard in my life. I want to dedicate it to you guys.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3628
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Argent Fang on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:35 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
La la la la
La la la la
La la la la

[VERSE 1]
I want you to love me, like I'm a hot pie
Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world cuz it's gon' be me and you tonight
I wanna make your beg for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man, yeah
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one...

[VERSE 2]
Want you to take me like a thief in the night
Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right
Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside
And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night, oh

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one...

[BRIDGE]
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me make you first
Oh make it last all night
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me make you first
Make it last all night

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the world...
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the world....
This is the most faggety song I ever heard in my life. I want to dedicate it to you guys.

How sweet of you. Who sings that pile of fail?
avatar
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog
Posts : 141
Points : 2695
Age : 35
Location : Redneck Land

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:09 am

Argent Fang wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
La la la la
La la la la
La la la la

[VERSE 1]
I want you to love me, like I'm a hot pie
Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world cuz it's gon' be me and you tonight
I wanna make your beg for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man, yeah
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one...

[VERSE 2]
Want you to take me like a thief in the night
Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right
Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside
And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night, oh

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one...

[BRIDGE]
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me make you first
Oh make it last all night
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me make you first
Make it last all night

[CHORUS]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the world...
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the world....
This is the most faggety song I ever heard in my life. I want to dedicate it to you guys.

How sweet of you. Who sings that pile of fail?


That girl. Her boyfriend, on the right, AZZaulted her a long time ago. Now we all know his motive.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3628
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  lilith on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Heidi Montag said in a song to eat her panties. I think that one was worse...
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2957
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  StarFireSong on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:50 pm



Very Happy

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2754

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  StarFireSong on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 pm



This is just AWESOME.

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2754

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Dinny on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 pm

StarFireSong wrote:

This is just AWESOME.

Lol, no joke. That was pretty epic. Shocked

My contribution... Laughing Laughing Laughing


_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3352
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Monty on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:45 am

avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2889
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  MKing on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:12 pm

HOLY SHIT Shaking Head


......Oh Jesus GAAAAAWD. Laughing
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3124
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  StarFireSong on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm

This is too awesome not to share. Katie Makkai during the 2002 National Poetry Slam performing "Pretty".



cheers

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2754

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Argent Fang on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 pm

avatar
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog
Posts : 141
Points : 2695
Age : 35
Location : Redneck Land

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  MKing on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm

This is why Fincher is one of my favorite Directors. One of the best scenes in that film, if not, the best.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3124
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Argent Fang on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:39 pm

avatar
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog
Posts : 141
Points : 2695
Age : 35
Location : Redneck Land

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Argent Fang wrote:
wHEN WILL SHE SHUT THE HELL UP!
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3628
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Youtube Favorites Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum