The Shape of Your Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Shape of Your Face

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm








avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3658
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  Dinny on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Really hard to say for me...
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3382
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:57 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
StarFireSong
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3658
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  mi-cuit on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 am

Hard to say. Somewhere between sun, moon, and venus.
avatar
mi-cuit
Moderator

Cancer Cat
Posts : 172
Points : 2868
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  Dr. ARM on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 am

I most closely resemble the Solar variant, I would say.
avatar
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse
Posts : 115
Points : 2794
Age : 26
Location : Aristocratic Regal Mansion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  Monty on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Definitely Solar! Maybe round off the face a bit for a more Lunar look at you pretty much have me.
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2919
Age : 25
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Monty wrote:Definitely Solar! Maybe round off the face a bit for a more Lunar look at you pretty much have me.
=
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3658
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  Dr. ARM on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Dinny wrote:Really hard to say for me...

I say you're a cross between Solar and Venusian. Your face has a Venusian shape, but it isn't plump like the drawing is.
avatar
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse
Posts : 115
Points : 2794
Age : 26
Location : Aristocratic Regal Mansion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  lilith on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Third one I think. Had a moon face as a kid...
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2987
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  Wags on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm mostly a cross between solar and lunar. Lunar is oval, solar looks heart shaped. Maybe a little mercurial influence in the cheekbones and jaw, though not as prominent as the cartoon.

This variety of face shapes is neat, though none of them resemble a diamond-shaped face (like an oval and heart, but with widest point being at cheekbones). Not complaining or anything.
avatar
Wags

Aries Goat
Posts : 67
Points : 2696
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Wags wrote:I'm mostly a cross between solar and lunar. Lunar is oval, solar looks heart shaped. Maybe a little mercurial influence in the cheekbones and jaw, though not as prominent as the cartoon.

This variety of face shapes is neat, though none of them resemble a diamond-shaped face (like an oval and heart, but with widest point being at cheekbones). Not complaining or anything.


WHich one am I? scratch
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3658
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  Wags on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Oval/lunar, though your hair makes it look like your head widens just a tad to resemble a heart-shape. Then again, I think all heads widen at the top (aside from pear shapes? thin head, wide jaw... Dwayne Johnson comes to mind)

It's hard to tell a lot of times and there are ways you can measure to be sure. To me your face looks closest to oval. Monty's is the same, but more rounded than yours.
avatar
Wags

Aries Goat
Posts : 67
Points : 2696
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Wags wrote:Oval/lunar, though your hair makes it look like your head widens just a tad to resemble a heart-shape. Then again, I think all heads widen at the top (aside from pear shapes? thin head, wide jaw... Dwayne Johnson comes to mind)

It's hard to tell a lot of times and there are ways you can measure to be sure. To me your face looks closest to oval. Monty's is the same, but more rounded than yours.
This is how I always saw my face. Lunar shaped with some solar action but still dominated by lunar.

Lunar style hairline
Solar style eyes and eyebrows
Solar style nose-bridge
Lunar style nose
Lunar style lips
Lunar style jawline
Solar chin
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3658
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shape of Your Face

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum