What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  MKing on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:07 pm

I thought that I should steal this topic from, Meurglys, since it's pretty straight forward.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3039
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm

MKing wrote:It's a lie when they say libras are the best looking people in the zodiac.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  MKing on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Don't try to put that on me....That was all you. She had no comeback or NUFFIN. You two were pure entertainment. I actually asked her to come over here and join. She didn't respond or NUFFIN.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3039
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:02 pm

MKing wrote:Don't try to put that on me....That was all you. She had no comeback or NUFFIN. You two were pure entertainment. I actually asked her to come over here and join. She didn't respond or NUFFIN.
Which one are you talking about? Eagle Head? Maybe I should AZZk her.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  MKing on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:06 pm

YUP. Your BFF. You should totally ask her and see what she says.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3039
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:37 pm

MKing wrote:YUP. Your BFF. You should totally ask her and see what she says.
She's probably still butt hurt over the libra comment.

The thing people need to realize is PapiChuloLeon/TyCooN is a chracter.

Who's threaks caused the most controversy? You talking to him. Who trolled the most posters? You talking to him. Who forced the Admin to get involved involved after the mod couldn't hold it down alone? You talking to him. Who found and shared unspoken AZZtrological topics? You talking to him. Who had bitter posters still dedicating hate posts even after months of his absence? You talking to him.

They say, "He TOO ARROGANT."

All these other posters, they good posters. I take nothing away from them.

THAT WE KNOW!
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  MKing on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 pm

PapiChuloLeon/TyCooN, you are a...........HOTMESS

And M
eurglys, and I, LOVE every minute of it.

Anyway, I don't think Hubble will be joining. It's a shame.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3039
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  Dinny on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 pm

That all Virgos are neat... I wish it were true, though. *EYES DR. ARM FIRMLY.*

That all Scorpios exude raw sex appeal. Although most I've met kinda do.

That all/most Geminis are incredibly intelligent. I find them spastic and inquisitive, and the latter trait does lend itself to building intelligence, but most of the Gems I know lack focus or discipline. In fact, make that all of them.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3267
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  MKing on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm

That Taurean are obsessed with FOOD. Couldn't be any further from the truth.

That Capricorns have loads of patience. That trait must have skipped right over me. Also, that Capricorns are tradition-oriented...umm...I prefer to step outside of the box, than to do things the traditional way (even though there nothing wrong with that)
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3039
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 pm

MKing wrote:That Taurean are obsessed with FOOD. Couldn't be any further from the truth.

That Capricorns have loads of patience. That trait must have skipped right over me. Also, that Capricorns are tradition-oriented...umm...I prefer to step outside of the box, than to do things the traditional way (even though there nothing wrong with that)
That Mars ruled signs produce the best prize fighters.

No, it's the earth influence that's crucial. Earth is the element that is the most attuned to the physical world.

I'm not just talking out of my AZZ here. I can name lots of legendaries with earth.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  MKing on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Yup. As far the Boxing world goes.....the earth (few water) signs pretty much holds it down. BIG TIME.

Which leads to another misrepresented trait....Aries are known as fighters, maybe its the ones that I know, but they are pretty much lovers, and not fighters.

And water signs are not as shy as people say they are.....
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3039
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 pm

MKing wrote:Yup. As far the Boxing world goes.....the earth (few water) signs pretty much holds it down. BIG TIME.

Which leads to another misrepresented trait....Aries are known as fighters, maybe its the ones that I know, but they are pretty much lovers, and not fighters.

And water signs are not as shy as people say they are.....
I'm going to make a thread about AZZtrological influences in prize fighting soon.

I found Cancers to be shy, Pisces to be social, and Scorpio to be private people who don't mind being alone.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  lilith on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Dinny wrote:That all Virgos are neat... I wish it were true, though. *EYES DR. ARM FIRMLY.*

That all Scorpios exude raw sex appeal. Although most I've met kinda do.

That all/most Geminis are incredibly intelligent. I find them spastic and inquisitive, and the latter trait does lend itself to building intelligence, but most of the Gems I know lack focus or discipline. In fact, make that all of them.

I've met Gems that are painfully stupid too. I don't think they should be associated so much with intelligence, but they do tend to value common sense.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2872
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  mi-cuit on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Scorpio females I find rather unattractive. The profiles that focus on sex appeal tend to be addressed to the males by default. Are the females not supposed to have that trait?
avatar
mi-cuit
Moderator

Cancer Cat
Posts : 172
Points : 2753
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm

mi-cuit wrote:Scorpio females I find rather unattractive. The profiles that focus on sex appeal tend to be addressed to the males by default. Are the females not supposed to have that trait?
This kid knows her shit.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  MKing on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:59 pm

mi-cuit wrote:Scorpio females I find rather unattractive. The profiles that focus on sex appeal tend to be addressed to the males by default. Are the females not supposed to have that trait?

I think that Scorpios exudes sex appeal. The key word being "appeal". See, I don't necessarily think that one has to be attractive face or body wise to give off a sex appeal aura. I think sex appeal comes from a certain vibe that one may give off. Sex appeal, imo, goes beyond looks, it can include; giving off dirty looks, dancing a certain way, or simply saying sexy things. For example; Famke Janssen's a Scorpio woman, who people may not find attractive, but it's her manner, and the way she carries herself that makes a person say "she has sex appeal"......you understand what I am trying to say?

Other Scorpio woman that I find sexy, or has sex appeal.....
Gabrielle Union
Brittany Murphy (Had sex appeal)
Nia Long (VERY underrated)
Demi Moore
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3039
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  lilith on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

For some reason I've never found a sexually attractive Scorp.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2872
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

lilith wrote:For some reason I've never found a sexually attractive Scorp.
What about your boyfriend on the old forum?
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  lilith on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:02 pm

=P I don't know what he looks like anyway. Scorps and I sometimes end up too buddy-buddy for any attraction to occur.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2872
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm

lilith wrote:=P I don't know what he looks like anyway. Scorps and I sometimes end up too buddy-buddy for any attraction to occur.
Damn, kid did her so dirty she's acting like their relationship never even happened. Her next excuse will be "he" was really a girl pretending to be a boy over the web.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  lilith on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Stalkee
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2872
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  Monty on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm



That is all.
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2804
Age : 24
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  Dinny on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:28 pm

lilith wrote: Stalkee

I'm secretly hoping he still joins, considering he was at some point one of the biggest contributors to the forum. But last I heard from him (as second-hand info about a day ago), he is actually unaware of the new forum and assumed we were moving to Mind of the All, and when asked if he would join, his response was a resounding "Probably not".
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3267
Age : 25
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Monty wrote:

That is all.
you got jokes. Why you have to do that to her ex-"boy"friend?
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3543
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  lilith on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Dinny wrote:
lilith wrote: Stalkee

I'm secretly hoping he still joins, considering he was at some point one of the biggest contributors to the forum. But last I heard from him (as second-hand info about a day ago), he is actually unaware of the new forum and assumed we were moving to Mind of the All, and when asked if he would join, his response was a resounding "Probably not".

Not surprised.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 2872
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum