Round Table Positivity Thread

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  Dinny on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 am

Trying to find a way to make this into an adhesive sticker to place in some of the bathroom stalls around my goddamned school. I need sticker paper.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:Hello my lovely Star Very Happy

Things are great on my end....very great actually. I am still settling in my so called home now, lots of running back and forth from my old place....in a way I am going to miss my little apartment, but how can I refuse a house over an apartment, right?
What about you? I remember the last time we talked you were also relocating. How are things going?

Awww, Mking! Very Happy I've been doing just fine. Still waiting to move though. Decided to start some plants from seed to try out my green thumb, & they're doing wonderfully. Nobody's more surprised than I am that I actually have a green thumb, LOL. (Planted strawberries, mini bell peppers, & Columbine flowers, & some cat grass for my cat to eat.) A little late, obviously, but it's never too late to try, eh? Smile How's the house living going?

That sounds great. I could totally see you doing the whole green thumb thing, and bringing justice to it as well. Not to mention that you're somewhat of a cook, so having a garden can save you money and grocery store time. scratch I never heard of cat grass before, I am pretty foreign when it comes to gardening, but I am sure my father has. He's very green thumb-ish, as well. The house living is quite tedious at the moment. There is just so much to do, and I have no type of patience what so ever, and on top of that, lately its been around 95 to 100 degrees. Have you ever tried painting while using a small ceiling fan, and two stand-up fans.....it's the worst feeling ever Laughing you're legs hurt from standing, arms ache from painting, and you have a terrible headache from the heat. Oh well, it will all pay off soon enough though.

@Dinny: Don't even waste you're money, dinny. People would probably glance at that poster.... and laugh, and still leave their sprinkles on the seat, ANNNNDDD walk right pass the bathroom sink. It's pretty sad, and it makes my stomach turn when i think about it. I am just glad I don't have to squat to take a piss.
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 am

MKing wrote:That sounds great. I could totally see you doing the whole green thumb thing, and bringing justice to it as well. Not to mention that you're somewhat of a cook, so having a garden can save you money and grocery store time. scratch I never heard of cat grass before, I am pretty foreign when it comes to gardening, but I am sure my father has. He's very green thumb-ish, as well. The house living is quite tedious at the moment. There is just so much to do, and I have no type of patience what so ever, and on top of that, lately its been around 95 to 100 degrees. Have you ever tried painting while using a small ceiling fan, and two stand-up fans.....it's the worst feeling ever Laughing you're legs hurt from standing, arms ache from painting, and you have a terrible headache from the heat. Oh well, it will all pay off soon enough though.

LOL!!! Actually, I have. My parents remodeled their 150 year old house over the course of several years, & that's how we did it. SUCH a PITA. I don't envy you. There was one time I walked in the house after school to find my godfather & my dad working together to put drywall on the ceiling. The moment they spotted me they had me hold up this wood T-frame thing my dad made for the purpose while they screwed the drywall up. Fun times. What else do you want/need to do with the house besides paint?

I agree with Mking, Dinny. There are some jackasses who just don't care what they do with their...erm, movements, shall we say? I've walked in bathrooms where there was poop smeared all over the floor. DIIIIIIIIIISGUSTING. Horror

StarFireSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 pm

StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:That sounds great. I could totally see you doing the whole green thumb thing, and bringing justice to it as well. Not to mention that you're somewhat of a cook, so having a garden can save you money and grocery store time. scratch I never heard of cat grass before, I am pretty foreign when it comes to gardening, but I am sure my father has. He's very green thumb-ish, as well. The house living is quite tedious at the moment. There is just so much to do, and I have no type of patience what so ever, and on top of that, lately its been around 95 to 100 degrees. Have you ever tried painting while using a small ceiling fan, and two stand-up fans.....it's the worst feeling ever Laughing you're legs hurt from standing, arms ache from painting, and you have a terrible headache from the heat. Oh well, it will all pay off soon enough though.

LOL!!! Actually, I have. My parents remodeled their 150 year old house over the course of several years, & that's how we did it. SUCH a PITA. I don't envy you. There was one time I walked in the house after school to find my godfather & my dad working together to put drywall on the ceiling. The moment they spotted me they had me hold up this wood T-frame thing my dad made for the purpose while they screwed the drywall up. Fun times. What else do you want/need to do with the house besides paint?

I agree with Mking, Dinny. There are some jackasses who just don't care what they do with their...erm, movements, shall we say? I've walked in bathrooms where there was poop smeared all over the floor. DIIIIIIIIIISGUSTING. Horror

Hell Yeah, drywall is one of the worse. Have you ever dealt with glass wool?....that stuff takes the cakes, defiantly worse of the worse. That fiberglass material gets sooooo itchy, and I remember my nose began to burn. I actually got sick so bad, that I started to vomit everywhere. That was my first time being in my parent's attic. I had such a bad experience that I never went up there again. Anyhow, I have to change a few locks, reverse the upstairs bathroom door, and fix a floor piece in the kitchen and on the deck....that's about all. Thanks for asking, My Lovely Star Very Happy your so amazing like that.
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:58 pm

MKing wrote:Hell Yeah, drywall is one of the worse. Have you ever dealt with glass wool?....that stuff takes the cakes, defiantly worse of the worse. That fiberglass material gets sooooo itchy, and I remember my nose began to burn. I actually got sick so bad, that I started to vomit everywhere. That was my first time being in my parent's attic. I had such a bad experience that I never went up there again. Anyhow, I have to change a few locks, reverse the upstairs bathroom door, and fix a floor piece in the kitchen and on the deck....that's about all. Thanks for asking, My Lovely Star Very Happy your so amazing like that.

The pink stuff used for insulation? OMG yes. Used that stuff EVERYWHERE in the house. My dad wouldn't let any of us go near it because of how bad it can irritate people, but I did have to handle a bit of it, but only after he made me wear a mask & gloves. But I was itchy for several hours afterwards due to uncovered skin to insulation contact (pieces were HUGE), even after I washed. Was it blown in your parents' attic? If so, DAMN. Shocked That's one baaaaaad reaction. Oh, that's not bad at all. Pretty easy-peasy stuff, eh? Very Happy (You're so welcome, Mking. Any time. Blow Kiss)

StarFireSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top