Round Table Positivity Thread

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  StarFireSong on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:57 pm

I spent most of yesterday & today cleaning up this old rattan chest I found abandoned in the trash hallway on my floor. It's unrecognizable. My grandma was a huge help to me yesterday; we did the cleaning with nothing but two old toothbrushes, a bowl of hot water & just a little dish soap. Smile


StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2816

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

StarFireSong wrote:I spent most of yesterday & today cleaning up this old rattan chest I found abandoned in the trash hallway on my floor. It's unrecognizable. My grandma was a huge help to me yesterday; we did the cleaning with nothing but two old toothbrushes, a bowl of hot water & just a little dish soap. Smile


Beautiful. I love old furniture sometimes.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Auditioned for one of the main roles in a short film today... I'll find out on Monday and let you all know!!! I wish I took a picture for you guys of how I dressed up for the audition (angsty emo/punk high-schooler).
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 pm

lilith wrote:Auditioned for one of the main roles in a short film today... I'll find out on Monday and let you all know!!! I wish I took a picture for you guys of how I dressed up for the audition (angsty emo/punk high-schooler).
How much are you paying them to be on tv? Neutral
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3690
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:04 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Auditioned for one of the main roles in a short film today... I'll find out on Monday and let you all know!!! I wish I took a picture for you guys of how I dressed up for the audition (angsty emo/punk high-schooler).
How much are you paying them to be on tv? Neutral

Doesn't work that way!
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:49 am

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Auditioned for one of the main roles in a short film today... I'll find out on Monday and let you all know!!! I wish I took a picture for you guys of how I dressed up for the audition (angsty emo/punk high-schooler).
How much are you paying them to be on tv? Neutral

Doesn't work that way!
I meant you have to pay them, so they will put you on TV.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3690
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:42 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Auditioned for one of the main roles in a short film today... I'll find out on Monday and let you all know!!! I wish I took a picture for you guys of how I dressed up for the audition (angsty emo/punk high-schooler).
How much are you paying them to be on tv? Neutral

Doesn't work that way!
I meant you have to pay them, so they will put you on TV.

It's a short film, so I don't know where it will be shown. I haven't had to pay a cent, and if I'm lucky enough to get it, I won't have to pay for anything then either.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  Dinny on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 am

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Auditioned for one of the main roles in a short film today... I'll find out on Monday and let you all know!!! I wish I took a picture for you guys of how I dressed up for the audition (angsty emo/punk high-schooler).
How much are you paying them to be on tv? Neutral

Doesn't work that way!
I meant you have to pay them, so they will put you on TV.

It's a short film, so I don't know where it will be shown. I haven't had to pay a cent, and if I'm lucky enough to get it, I won't have to pay for anything then either.

That's coooool, hopefully some hipster will record it and we'll find it floating around on YouTube some day...

Were you always an actress/studying drama?

_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3414
Age : 26
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Holy shit, I just got the part. Shocked

To answer your question: no, because I was always too shy. I tried out for the first time for any part last week (I told them that) since wanting to be in a short film or movie since 9th grade. It's sponsored by the provincial filmmakers' co-op, so I'm thankful it's legit and wasn't scam-y or creepy. We're shooting at a B&B in town, so I'm pretty effin' excited right now.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:51 pm

lilith wrote:Holy shit, I just got the part. Shocked

To answer your question: no, because I was always too shy. I tried out for the first time for any part last week (I told them that) since wanting to be in a short film or movie since 9th grade. It's sponsored by the provincial filmmakers' co-op, so I'm thankful it's legit and wasn't scam-y or creepy. We're shooting at a B&B in town, so I'm pretty effin' excited right now.
Are they paying you well for your part? Very Happy

Good job on getting the part. I never knew you liked to be in front of a camera.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3690
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  MKing on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Congrats, on getting the part.

Don't get us little people when you become a movie star.
Razz
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3186
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:05 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Holy shit, I just got the part. Shocked

To answer your question: no, because I was always too shy. I tried out for the first time for any part last week (I told them that) since wanting to be in a short film or movie since 9th grade. It's sponsored by the provincial filmmakers' co-op, so I'm thankful it's legit and wasn't scam-y or creepy. We're shooting at a B&B in town, so I'm pretty effin' excited right now.
Are they paying you well for your part? Very Happy

Good job on getting the part. I never knew you liked to be in front of a camera.

No, don't think I'm getting paid too well, but it's still well worth it.

Thanks, guys!
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Holy shit, I just got the part. Shocked

To answer your question: no, because I was always too shy. I tried out for the first time for any part last week (I told them that) since wanting to be in a short film or movie since 9th grade. It's sponsored by the provincial filmmakers' co-op, so I'm thankful it's legit and wasn't scam-y or creepy. We're shooting at a B&B in town, so I'm pretty effin' excited right now.
Are they paying you well for your part? Very Happy

Good job on getting the part. I never knew you liked to be in front of a camera.

No, don't think I'm getting paid too well, but it's still well worth it.

Thanks, guys!
They might not be paying you Angelina Jolie style, but now you'll have some experience in an industry most people will never mess with. The more you know, the easier life is.

How did you find the opening for this audition? Smile
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3690
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Holy shit, I just got the part. Shocked

To answer your question: no, because I was always too shy. I tried out for the first time for any part last week (I told them that) since wanting to be in a short film or movie since 9th grade. It's sponsored by the provincial filmmakers' co-op, so I'm thankful it's legit and wasn't scam-y or creepy. We're shooting at a B&B in town, so I'm pretty effin' excited right now.
Are they paying you well for your part? Very Happy

Good job on getting the part. I never knew you liked to be in front of a camera.

No, don't think I'm getting paid too well, but it's still well worth it.

Thanks, guys!
They might not be paying you Angelina Jolie style, but now you'll have some experience in an industry most people will never mess with. The more you know, the easier life is.

How did you find the opening for this audition? Smile

I look every once in a while for these sort of things in local newspapers. There was an ad in a paper that's geared towards people my age from someone who just graduated from film school. By the way, the thing really is a SHORT film - about 5 minutes, but you're right - it is a nice way to start off.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Holy shit, I just got the part. Shocked

To answer your question: no, because I was always too shy. I tried out for the first time for any part last week (I told them that) since wanting to be in a short film or movie since 9th grade. It's sponsored by the provincial filmmakers' co-op, so I'm thankful it's legit and wasn't scam-y or creepy. We're shooting at a B&B in town, so I'm pretty effin' excited right now.
Are they paying you well for your part? Very Happy

Good job on getting the part. I never knew you liked to be in front of a camera.

No, don't think I'm getting paid too well, but it's still well worth it.

Thanks, guys!
They might not be paying you Angelina Jolie style, but now you'll have some experience in an industry most people will never mess with. The more you know, the easier life is.

How did you find the opening for this audition? Smile

I look every once in a while for these sort of things in local newspapers. There was an ad in a paper that's geared towards people my age from someone who just graduated from film school. By the way, the thing really is a SHORT film - about 5 minutes, but you're right - it is a nice way to start off.
You hid this from me for this long? I thought you were jsut a nerdy skinny girl this whole time.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3690
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  lilith on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

? I'm not the one who graduated from film school, you nut.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3019
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

lilith wrote:? I'm not the one who graduated from film school, you nut.
Tired. Even then you still must have talent at this.

I always do dumb things when I'm tired. yesterday I embarrassed myself by responding to what a mother said to her baby. I thought she wanted to speak to me and was AZZking me a question.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3690
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  Monty on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

AUNT CLARE, please try and acquire the footage and post on here, please? Very Happy
avatar
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 2951
Age : 25
Location : Chichester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 am

Monty wrote:AUNT CLARE, please try and acquire the footage and post on here, please? Very Happy
Shocked
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3690
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  MKing on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 am

It's good to see everybody is doing so well. I am glad to see most of you guys are back, and in better spirits. The forum finally has some life breath back into it for now.
afro
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3186
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  Dinny on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm

MKing wrote:It's good to see everybody is doing so well. I am glad to see most of you guys are back, and in better spirits. The forum finally has some life breath back into it for now.
afro

And while you mention this, I love your new avatar.

_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3414
Age : 26
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  MKing on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:06 am

Dinny wrote:
MKing wrote:It's good to see everybody is doing so well. I am glad to see most of you guys are back, and in better spirits. The forum finally has some life breath back into it for now.
afro

And while you mention this, I love your new avatar.

Thanks. It was long overdue anyway, so it was time for a new one.
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3186
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  StarFireSong on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 pm

MKing wrote:It's good to see everybody is doing so well. I am glad to see most of you guys are back, and in better spirits. The forum finally has some life breath back into it for now.
afro

How's things going with you, Mking?

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2816

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  MKing on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 am

StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:It's good to see everybody is doing so well. I am glad to see most of you guys are back, and in better spirits. The forum finally has some life breath back into it for now.
afro

How's things going with you, Mking?

Hello my lovely Star Very Happy

Things are great on my end....very great actually. I am still settling in my so called home now, lots of running back and forth from my old place....in a way I am going to miss my little apartment, but how can I refuse a house over an apartment, right?
What about you? I remember the last time we talked you were also relocating. How are things going?
avatar
MKing

Capricorn Tiger
Posts : 397
Points : 3186
Age : 30
Location : Center of The Stage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  StarFireSong on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm

MKing wrote:Hello my lovely Star Very Happy

Things are great on my end....very great actually. I am still settling in my so called home now, lots of running back and forth from my old place....in a way I am going to miss my little apartment, but how can I refuse a house over an apartment, right?
What about you? I remember the last time we talked you were also relocating. How are things going?

Awww, Mking! Very Happy I've been doing just fine. Still waiting to move though. Decided to start some plants from seed to try out my green thumb, & they're doing wonderfully. Nobody's more surprised than I am that I actually have a green thumb, LOL. (Planted strawberries, mini bell peppers, & Columbine flowers, & some cat grass for my cat to eat.) A little late, obviously, but it's never too late to try, eh? Smile How's the house living going?

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2816

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum