Round Table Negativity Thread

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round Table Negativity Thread

Post  Dinny on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:39 am

Yeah, about the ads... I'm gonna page/ticket the host about it, because the ads are only supposed to be visible to guests/non-registered people.

Other: Serious business now. One, I hate my mother. Two, I fear that I'm becoming like her. I was cooking in the kitchen and she came and took over entirely (I'm very, very new to cooking and I was cutting the chicken breast much slower than someone more experienced with a knife) and then went on about how I'm a narcissist, or something. And then she went ahead to ask me whether I even knew what narcissism was, and I explained what it was as well as the etymology of the word, and she's all "Lol don't waste your breath you don't impress me, you're a dumbass" etc.

I don't want to drag this out because so far I already have, but basically, according to her:

- I'm completely heartless and compassion is wasted on me
- I'm the reason she's going to die early, because I stress her out
- I'm dumb but I try desperately to be smart so that people regard me (Yeah mom, nevermind that you paid for me to go to the most prestigious school in the state, my honor roll track record, the fact that I got into law school, and the pure fact that I just enjoy learning and knowing stuff, yeah, I totally go out of my way to learn shit to impress people)

And all I did was try to make fucking chicken schnitzel. And chew ice cubes.

Also, she treats my dad like shit, but he's a fucking spineless pushover who just puts up with it. The name calling, how she criticizes what he makes for her for breakfast every day (he makes her breakfast in bed daily), the insults, the blackmail. It's retarded.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Dinny wrote:Yeah, about the ads... I'm gonna page/ticket the host about it, because the ads are only supposed to be visible to guests/non-registered people.

Other: Serious business now. One, I hate my mother. Two, I fear that I'm becoming like her. I was cooking in the kitchen and she came and took over entirely (I'm very, very new to cooking and I was cutting the chicken breast much slower than someone more experienced with a knife) and then went on about how I'm a narcissist, or something. And then she went ahead to ask me whether I even knew what narcissism was, and I explained what it was as well as the etymology of the word, and she's all "Lol don't waste your breath you don't impress me, you're a dumbass" etc.

I don't want to drag this out because so far I already have, but basically, according to her:

- I'm dumb but I try desperately to be smart so that people regard me (Yeah mom, nevermind that you paid for me to go to the most prestigious school in the state, my honor roll track record, the fact that I got into law school, and the pure fact that I just enjoy learning and knowing stuff, yeah, I totally go out of my way to learn shit to impress people)

Also, she treats my dad like shit, but he's a fucking spineless pushover who just puts up with it. The name calling, how she criticizes what he makes for her for breakfast every day (he makes her breakfast in bed daily), the insults, the blackmail. It's retarded.

Why do you think you're turning into her, though?

Too bad about your dad. I recall you saying one time that you can make Alexander do whatever you want him to do and a post you deleted that said something like, "No wonder you are where you are in life", etc. I don't know you two, but both of those occasions seemed really wrong. Had I said either of those to the guy I'm currently seeing, it'd be over. Maybe it's just your humour or something. *shrug*
lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:57 pm

lilith wrote:
Dinny wrote:Yeah, about the ads... I'm gonna page/ticket the host about it, because the ads are only supposed to be visible to guests/non-registered people.

Why do you think you're turning into her, though?

Too bad about your dad. I recall you saying one time that you can make Alexander do whatever you want him to do and a post you deleted that said something like, "No wonder you are where you are in life", etc. I don't know you two, but both of those occasions seemed really wrong. Had I said either of those to the guy I'm currently seeing, it'd be over. Maybe it's just your humour or something. *shrug*
People take after their same gender parent. She sees her mother ordering father around and thinks that's the way it should go.

I know some males who grew up in matriarchy households. They always end up with "manly" girls who like to dominate their "feminine" AZZes. It's like they end up becoming the bitches bitch.

My favorite case was my mother's friend, a lady with a severe case of penis envy. I was only a kid at the time, but I remember her bragging about some crazy trash, "My son is going to beat his wife if she doesn't let him give money to me." Her penis envy motivated her to be overly dominant towards her submissive husband. Anyways, both of her sons ended up taking after their father. Good job, lady. You should have shut up and act like a woman if you wanted your son to follow your relationship blueprint for the future.

Where I grew up, my father ran the show. He didn't do no compromising, bullshitting, or bending over for my mom. He always held his opinion much higher than hers. He simply did whatever the hell he wanted. There was no talking to my wife first junk. Anyways, I've been accused of being cold, insensitive, and "doing less than they would ever do for me."
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:29 pm

I wish sarah palin would shut the hell up already!
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:12 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:stuff

Interesting how that works out, eh? Sounds very old-fashioned and for some reason I'm imagining your family to be like The Sopranos. Razz Only teasing. My mom ended up getting pregnant earlier than she wanted to, with my older sister, so everything was kind of typical I guess with my dad working in different areas of the world and us following him. One could call that submissive of her, but it was the right thing to do. She's always advising me never to follow a man around and to do exactly what I want. The only drastic thing I've done is move to Canada while I still had a boyfriend in Texas, but I knew it wasn't "right" anyway. They have really good communication between them and they are stuck at the hip. I look for that kind of thing, where everything is equal. I guess I'm more bent on sort of a give-then-take situation with big plans for each other (who goes to grad school first or do we both go to different schools at the same time, just as an example).
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:36 pm

@ Clare (mainly): The example you pointed out is exactly why I sometimes worry I'm turning out like her. That kind of attitude. Having said that, she's critical of my father for her own amusement, basically. I'm critical of Dr. ARM because I am aware of his potential and I want him to succeed, and live up to my expectations of him (which are, and never will be, higher than the ones I place on myself).

I mentioned that to him the other day and he was all, "Finally. At least they aren't low expectations. I think that's what I need."

But one thing I don't fully understand is why I'm downright mean about it sometimes. I go "you're a lazy, inept fuckhead" where a normal "you're being lazy and you shouldn't be" would do just fine. Where it differs is my mom apparently enjoys bullying my father, while I seem to think being harsh/mean about a critique will get him to clean up his act faster.

@ Papi and general: Interesting. Like I said on the old forum, I always have been, and probably always will be, the dominant and more masculine (mentally) one in my relationship.

Dr. ARM and I have a relationship that is probably the most balanced, but I still view myself as being a bit more of the pants-wearer than he (and I think he does too).

Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Dinny wrote:@ Clare (mainly): The example you pointed out is exactly why I sometimes worry I'm turning out like her. That kind of attitude. Having said that, she's critical of my father for her own amusement, basically. I'm critical of Dr. ARM because I am aware of his potential and I want him to succeed, and live up to my expectations of him (which are, and never will be, higher than the ones I place on myself).

I mentioned that to him the other day and he was all, "Finally. At least they aren't low expectations. I think that's what I need."

But one thing I don't fully understand is why I'm downright mean about it sometimes. I go "you're a lazy, inept fuckhead" where a normal "you're being lazy and you shouldn't be" would do just fine. Where it differs is my mom apparently enjoys bullying my father, while I seem to think being harsh/mean about a critique will get him to clean up his act faster.

@ Papi and general: Interesting. Like I said on the old forum, I always have been, and probably always will be, the dominant and more masculine (mentally) one in my relationship.

Dr. ARM and I have a relationship that is probably the most balanced, but I still view myself as being a bit more of the pants-wearer than he (and I think he does too).
Rolling Eyes
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am

After billions of years the Sun finally has an owner — a woman from Spain's soggy region of Galicia says she's registered the star at a local notary public as being her property.

Angeles Duran, 49, told the online edition of daily El Mundo on Friday she took the step in September after reading about an American man who had registered himself as the owner of the moon and most planets in our Solar System.

There is an international agreement which states that no country may claim ownership of a planet or star, but it says nothing about individuals, she added.

"There was no snag, I backed my claim legally, I am not stupid, I know the law. I did it but anyone else could have done it, it simply occurred to me first."

The document issued by the notary public declares Duran to be the "owner of the Sun, a star of spectral type G2, located in the centre of the solar system, located at an average distance from Earth of about 149,600,000 kilometres".

Duran, who lives in the town of Salvaterra do Mino, said she now wants to slap a fee on everyone who uses the Sun and give half of the proceeds to the Spanish government and 20 per cent to the nation's pension fund.

She would dedicate another 10 per cent to research, another 10 per cent to ending world hunger — and would keep the remaining 10 per cent herself.

"It is time to start doing things the right way. If there is an idea for how to generate income and improve the economy and people's well-being, why not do it?" she asked.
She can go eat an unwashed pussy.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 am

I'd be worried if it weren't for the fact that I own the universe.
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
After billions of years the Sun finally has an owner — a woman from Spain's soggy region of Galicia says she's registered the star at a local notary public as being her property.

Angeles Duran, 49, told the online edition of daily El Mundo on Friday she took the step in September after reading about an American man who had registered himself as the owner of the moon and most planets in our Solar System.

There is an international agreement which states that no country may claim ownership of a planet or star, but it says nothing about individuals, she added.

"There was no snag, I backed my claim legally, I am not stupid, I know the law. I did it but anyone else could have done it, it simply occurred to me first."

The document issued by the notary public declares Duran to be the "owner of the Sun, a star of spectral type G2, located in the centre of the solar system, located at an average distance from Earth of about 149,600,000 kilometres".

Duran, who lives in the town of Salvaterra do Mino, said she now wants to slap a fee on everyone who uses the Sun and give half of the proceeds to the Spanish government and 20 per cent to the nation's pension fund.

She would dedicate another 10 per cent to research, another 10 per cent to ending world hunger — and would keep the remaining 10 per cent herself.

"It is time to start doing things the right way. If there is an idea for how to generate income and improve the economy and people's well-being, why not do it?" she asked.

Why do you keep talking like that? You look uneducated and stupid. You're 21 and you say things just like boys around the mall who are still in middle school. Is it your friends who talk like that? If you were just joining the forum, I wouldn't say anything, but you've been around long enough and have had enough reasonable feedback from people to the point where you should be able to discuss things like an adult by now.
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:32 am

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Why do you keep talking like that? You look uneducated and stupid. You're 21 and you say things just like boys around the mall who are still in middle school. Is it your friends who talk like that? If you were just joining the forum, I wouldn't say anything, but you've been around long enough and have had enough reasonable feedback from people to the point where you should be able to discuss things like an adult by now.
Are you talking out of turn?
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm

That might have been funny the first time, but you can keep pretending that you didn't consider what I said.
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 pm

lilith wrote:That might have been funny the first time, but you can keep pretending that you didn't consider what I said.
You're cute. Do you want to get spanked?
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm

lilith wrote:That might have been funny the first time, but you can keep pretending that you didn't consider what I said.

While I more or less agree with you, I kind of understand it. When I'm that outraged by something, I would just kind of shoot it down in a sentence like that and leave it there. Airing it out at length and discussing it just makes my blood boil and I get immensely stressed out.

Today I was dealing with another arrogant Christian. I so cannot tolerate them.

Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Dinny wrote:

While I more or less agree with you, I kind of understand it. When I'm that outraged by something, I would just kind of shoot it down in a sentence like that and leave it there. Airing it out at length and discussing it just makes my blood boil and I get immensely stressed out.

She's too busy enjoying the thought of me spanking her scrawny AZZ to respond. She's not woman enough to fuck with me. She better go use the potty before she piss her pants, silly fat kid.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:19 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:

She's too busy enjoying the thought of me spanking her scrawny AZZ to respond. She's not woman enough to fuck with me. She better go use the potty before she piss her pants, silly fat kid.

ENGRISH

Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Dinny wrote:I WISH I WAS JAPANESE. PAPI TYCOON, DO I LOOK LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER?!?
Neutral
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:I WISH I WAS JAPANESE. PAPI TYCOON, DO I LOOK LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER?!?
Neutral

I don't want to look that fugly/deformed.

I wanna be a mermaid.

Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 am

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Neutral

I don't want to look that fugly/deformed.

I wanna be a mermaid.
Too much pisces going on. Neutral
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:40 pm

UGH. These last 3 days have been sooooo boring. When I was younger I use to love the snow but as I got older, not so much.......I think I actually prefer working. All day long it's been either on the internet, watching TV, or playing Madden, I can't take this anymore. I wish this snow would just go away already. It's funny how you don't hear from people on snowy/rainy days, but as soon as the sun come out everybody wants to come out and play with you.

Another thing: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEST FRIEND Mi-cuit? He just up and vanished on me all the sudden. Now I am all alone.
Shaking Head
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 am

I fucking hate Christmas. Smile
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Monty wrote:I fucking hate Christmas. Smile
Why is this?
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Why is this?

To put it lightly, there's a lot of things. The breakdown of my 'family' and how lonely I honestly feel.
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Why is this?

To put it lightly, there's a lot of things. The breakdown of my 'family' and how lonely I honestly feel.

Are you staying with anyone over the break?

Actually, this makes me think of something, as cheesy as it is. I'm usually just sitting around bloated from chocolate on Christmas, and I don't know who else is usually sitting aroudn at home, but maybe we could all get on chat sometime that day, Haha! I've popped into the chat a couple of times when there's been a couple of members on, but I should've updated a thread or something.
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Sounds like we all have something in common. Christmas is supposed to be a time of joy and celebration, but I never been a big fan of it. I guess things are different when you're not a family person.

I always be moody as hell when the Moon is transiting my natal 12th house. Moon in Cancer is always the low point of the month for me. This year that Moon is happening right before Christmas.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top