Use Of Astrology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Use Of Astrology

Post  shyama555 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Making a tough decision is by definition never easy or fun. Using astrology in the decision making process can provide a different outlook on a situation, sometimes even revealing a solution you would never have thought of on your own.Read your horoscope to make decisions that are more basic. For instance, if you can't decide whether you should go to a movie or stay in tonight, astrology can offer you a hint of your mood,
or the moods of those around you, that may affect the evening.

shyama555

Posts : 2
Points : 2253

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  Dinny on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 am

shyama555 wrote:Making a tough decision is by definition never easy or fun. Using astrology in the decision making process can provide a different outlook on a situation, sometimes even revealing a solution you would never have thought of on your own.Read your horoscope to make decisions that are more basic. For instance, if you can't decide whether you should go to a movie or stay in tonight, astrology can offer you a hint of your mood,
or the moods of those around you, that may affect the evening.

Intelligent bot or just advertising person?

Either way, I'll check out the site in your link.

_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  StarFireSong on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Dinny wrote:Intelligent bot or just advertising person?

Either way, I'll check out the site in your link.

Advertising person. He/she posted another similar thing in the Oracle section. Just using you to boost their own site.

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2875

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  Dinny on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:02 pm

StarFireSong wrote:
Dinny wrote:Intelligent bot or just advertising person?

Either way, I'll check out the site in your link.

Advertising person. He/she posted another similar thing in the Oracle section. Just using you to boost their own site.

They'll be banned whenever ARM gets back.

_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  Dr. ARM on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Bang, bang! Dusty's silver hammer came down on his/her head.

Bang, bang! Dusty's silver hammer made sure that he/she was dead.
avatar
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse
Posts : 115
Points : 2885
Age : 27
Location : Aristocratic Regal Mansion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 am

Dr. ARM wrote:Bang, bang! Dusty's silver hammer came down on his/her head.

Bang, bang! Dusty's silver hammer made sure that he/she was dead.
I thought her name was Dinny? Dusty sounds like a man's name. Neutral
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3749
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  Dr. ARM on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:28 am

Dusty is me.

Together we make Double D.
avatar
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse
Posts : 115
Points : 2885
Age : 27
Location : Aristocratic Regal Mansion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  lilith on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 am

I'm pretty sure dinny made double d's on her own.
avatar
lilith

Cancer Cat
Posts : 289
Points : 3078
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  Dinny on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:46 am

lilith wrote:I'm pretty sure dinny made double d's on her own.

Rimshot.

_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
avatar
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 501
Points : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:25 pm

lilith wrote:I'm pretty sure dinny made double d's on her own.
fag
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3749
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use Of Astrology

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum