Is Sun Sign AZZtrology a FRAUD?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Sun Sign AZZtrology a FRAUD?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/worklife/10/15/cb.astrology.career/index.html
A new survey by CareerBuilder.com might hold the key to your career using your zodiac sign.

What's written in the stars?

Scorpio
, Leo, Taurus and Cancer signs were the most likely to earn $100,000 or more per year while Aquarius and Capricorn signs were most likely to earn $35,000 or less, according to the survey, which included more than 8,700 workers and was conducted nationwide across industries.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) Capricorns are persistent, responsible and dogmatic; they thrive in positions of power and where you can apply your common sense. Capricorns reported working in art/design/architecture, nursing, science, IT, sales, farming and food preparation, which are all fitting to this zodiac.
Based on what we're generally taught in Western AZZtrology it sounds like the article has Scorpio mixed up with Capricorn.

I always read that Capricorns are the most status and prestige oriented sign. They're supposed to be the business head and real wealth oriented. Judging from the results in reality here Capricorns don't sound so status and prestige seeking, boss, or wealthy.

I never knew Scorpios were this money oriented but apparently they are.

Unfortunately for those grandmas that write girly books, reality isn't congruent with their claims.

Whoever wrote the article even puts that Caps thrive in positions of "power" in the summary for them, even after seeing the results of their own survey done on a large sample. Shaking Head
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Sun Sign AZZtrology a FRAUD?

Post  Dinny on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:55 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/worklife/10/15/cb.astrology.career/index.html
A new survey by CareerBuilder.com might hold the key to your career using your zodiac sign.

What's written in the stars?

Scorpio
, Leo, Taurus and Cancer signs were the most likely to earn $100,000 or more per year while Aquarius and Capricorn signs were most likely to earn $35,000 or less, according to the survey, which included more than 8,700 workers and was conducted nationwide across industries.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) Capricorns are persistent, responsible and dogmatic; they thrive in positions of power and where you can apply your common sense. Capricorns reported working in art/design/architecture, nursing, science, IT, sales, farming and food preparation, which are all fitting to this zodiac.
Based on what we're generally taught in Western AZZtrology it sounds like the article has Scorpio mixed up with Capricorn.

I always read that Capricorns are the most status and prestige oriented sign. They're supposed to be the business head and real wealth oriented. Judging from the results in reality here Capricorns don't sound so status and prestige seeking, boss, or wealthy.

I never knew Scorpios were this money oriented but apparently they are.

Unfortunately for those grandmas that write girly books, reality isn't congruent with their claims.

Whoever wrote the article even puts that Caps thrive in positions of "power" in the summary for them, even after seeing the results of their own survey done on a large sample. Shaking Head

This is actually really interesting. I like all of the stats that come out regarding sun signs and the proportion of which are doing what etc.

I'd also be sort of surprised with these results as well. I honestly expected Aries to show up in there as well, since their "business-oriented"ness is supposedly shared with Capricorn (but expressed more extrovertedly).

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:26 am

3 fixed signs and cancer.... weird.

I know of one capricorn who wants to start an engineering company (he's only 24) and he's already working on it. He has an Aries moon.

One Cap I know dropped out of her high school and ended up in community college for four years (you go there for one or two years to get your first courses done) before going to university. She's taking photographs for, I don't know what. Another one I know has a capricorn moon and ascendant and doesn't take much initiative. She'll always tell someone what to do, but she doesn't do much herself. I know another one who got an English degree and ended up working in a music store, but I haven't talked to her in a long time and don't know what her plans are. Three are on their way to becoming successful physicists (as opposed to the ones who are just doing the degree for other reasons). Another one in accounting, she's settled for a long time, making a decent income. My cousin is attending UCLA for her PhD in English because she wants to become a professor.

So, obviously, there's a mix.

Now, about the part that tycoon mentioned, those are character traits, not a prediction into the future. Look at MKing. I don't even know what he does, but he does have a sort of authoritative personality (and is fun at the same time, too, way to be contradictory Wink), to where even Tycoon can't touch him.

Some Capricorns have an excellent way of managing people and telling people what to do. This can apply even to a McDonald's manager who certainly isn't making $100,000. Even babysitters, because they're busy bossing kids around making sure they're doing what Capricorns think they should be doing. It doesn't necessarily mean they have their own lives figured out or that they're all entrepreneurs. You're sort of mixing Aries and Capricorn in your head. Caps don't always take initiative. Remember, they're a feminine sign. What does that mean to you?
lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Bill Gates has an Aries Moon. One of my friends did a bit of research on Aries Suns and found that they're good at winning acting awards, which is very different from being a great entrepreneur imo.

Cancer boys are no joke. They have John D Rockefeller, Julius Caesar, and a plenty of legendary boxers. The crabby does well in business, war, and boxing.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:29 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Bill Gates has an Aries Moon. One of my friends did a bit of research on Aries Suns and found that they're good at winning acting awards, which is very different from being a great entrepreneur imo.

Cancer boys are no joke. They have John D Rockefeller, Julius Caesar, and a plenty of legendary boxers. The crabby does well in business, war, and boxing.

I love Aries moons! Both my dad and bf are Virgos with Aries moons. Interesting mix to say the least!! Critical and angry at their worst and very caring and empathic at their best. My bf's either criticizing me to the point where I want to cry (and sometimes even yelling at me about things, I've developed a very thick skin), or he's putting me to bed with soup, tea and my favorite DVD's. I dated a Libra-Aries before and he knew how to get shit done, was never lazy and had no time to waste on other people. It was awesome. Administration at the university soon got to know him - not in the best way, either, let me tell ya. One thing I have to say about all of them - they really need someone to take care of their finances!! Seriously! They will spend their money on anything from expensive rockclimbing gear to fancy sound systems to booze every day of the week... it's ridiculous!
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Bill Gates has an Aries Moon. One of my friends did a bit of research on Aries Suns and found that they're good at winning acting awards, which is very different from being a great entrepreneur imo.

I love Aries moons! Both my dad and bf are Virgos with Aries moons. Interesting mix to say the least!! Critical and angry at their worst and very caring and empathic at their best. My bf's either criticizing me to the point where I want to cry (and sometimes even yelling at me about things, I've developed a very thick skin), or he's putting me to bed with soup, tea and my favorite DVD's. I dated a Libra-Aries before and he knew how to get shit done, was never lazy and had no time to waste on other people. It was awesome. Administration at the university soon got to know him - not in the best way, either, let me tell ya. One thing I have to say about all of them - they really need someone to take care of their finances!! Seriously! They will spend their money on anything from expensive rockclimbing gear to fancy sound systems to booze every day of the week... it's ridiculous!
The Aries Moon person I knew personally was an idiot with money too. There wasn't no sense of rationing money out. The Aries Moon didn't realize that money is something you're supposed to keep. The mentality was to spend it all.

Libra Sun to go with that moon.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Not surprised!
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:17 am

lilith wrote:Not surprised!
That being said Aries Moon Bill Gates does a great job at holding onto money. I think the Cancer Boys influence, Ascendant for him, helps. Cancer Boys seem to do good with accumulating and keeping whether it be things with more value like actual money or worthless junk around the house.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:16 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:Not surprised!
That being said Aries Moon Bill Gates does a great job at holding onto money. I think the Cancer Boys influence, Ascendant for him, helps. Cancer Boys seem to do good with accumulating and keeping whether it be things with more value like actual money or worthless junk around the house.

How can you NOT hold onto money when you have between FIFTY AND A HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS at any given time?! Example: His property tax is $1 million a year. Honestly, I doubt he even has to try.
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Apologies for skipping some of the posts, I'm just replying to the gist of the topic.

Money can be a game of luck very often, or a flicker of misfortune.

Especially in a bad economy (I'm looking at YOU, entire world) the astrological placements most suited for financial success can/will suffer or differ.

I have Taurus moon. I hoard money. Astrology still applies.

I actually earned most of it by being poor and a nerd in school (grants and scholarships- the latter of which didn't give me much compared to grants, funny enough).

All that said... financial success I think can vary (not with the numbers, but with what's practical to have and not practical to have /Taurus moon)

For example I may not have a lot of financial "success" compared to those corporate asshats at Wall Street (bullshitting can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PiXDTK_CBY)

because they spend money on dumb shit when they could be using it to save the world from poverty and homelessness. In my eyes these people are only financially successful in numbers, not financially successful in practicality.

Have a study at this: http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Fucking ridiculous numbers. Look at the corporation asshats assets.
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Wags wrote:Apologies for skipping some of the posts, I'm just replying to the gist of the topic.

Money can be a game of luck very often, or a flicker of misfortune.

Especially in a bad economy (I'm looking at YOU, entire world) the astrological placements most suited for financial success can/will suffer or differ.

I have Taurus moon. I hoard money. Astrology still applies.

I actually earned most of it by being poor and a nerd in school (grants and scholarships- the latter of which didn't give me much compared to grants, funny enough).

All that said... financial success I think can vary (not with the numbers, but with what's practical to have and not practical to have /Taurus moon)

For example I may not have a lot of financial "success" compared to those corporate asshats at Wall Street (bullshitting can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PiXDTK_CBY)

because they spend money on dumb shit when they could be using it to save the world from poverty and homelessness. In my eyes these people are only financially successful in numbers, not financially successful in practicality.

Have a study at this: http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Fucking ridiculous numbers. Look at the corporation asshats assets.
USA?
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah.

I'm not complaining about it though. It's the only income I get nowadays. Got lucky with my last job, before then (and after) it's been a pain trying to even land interviews. I live in the worst state for it.
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Wags wrote:Yeah.

I'm not complaining about it though. It's the only income I get nowadays. Got lucky with my last job, before then (and after) it's been a pain trying to even land interviews. I live in the worst state for it.
Where do you live?

move to Washington

I'll keep you occupied like no one else can
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Go occupy your hands.

I thought of an analogy to illustrate my first point better (this time with less swearing and grrness)

A person can be the best and safest driver around, and have a lot of success at avoiding accidents, but the fact is that accidents can happen to anyone because said person is not the only one on the road. People with less driving skills can come along and BAM!

Misfortune.

Just like the people controlling the money in this world. I could be the best hoarder and preserver of money around, and still get screwed over by someone else. So I don't think there's a correlation to certain signs and "success" but rather certain signs will prefer to do certain things with money.

I guess to comment on the actual data despite having just said that, Scorpio suns earning a lot of money doesn't surprise me, considering the secrecy and tact of this sign. I played my Scorp friend in a Monopoly card game, and she won in what seemed like very little time. And there I was, making all these cautious moves, trying to save my stuff... then she took it all Shaking Head
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Wags wrote:Go occupy your hands.

I thought of an analogy to illustrate my first point better (this time with less swearing and grrness)

A person can be the best and safest driver around, and have a lot of success at avoiding accidents, but the fact is that accidents can happen to anyone because said person is not the only one on the road. People with less driving skills can come along and BAM!

Misfortune.

Just like the people controlling the money in this world. I could be the best hoarder and preserver of money around, and still get screwed over by someone else. So I don't think there's a correlation to certain signs and "success" but rather certain signs will prefer to do certain things with money.

I guess to comment on the actual data despite having just said that, Scorpio suns earning a lot of money doesn't surprise me, considering the secrecy and tact of this sign. I played my Scorp friend in a Monopoly card game, and she won in what seemed like very little time. And there I was, making all these cautious moves, trying to save my stuff... then she took it all Shaking Head
Aries girls are too easy. One of the easiest signs to run circles around especially if you're Water. Very obvious people.

Water puts out fire

Pisces and Scorpio are too slick for fire. Cancer boys will outfire fire and even beat them when it comes to physicality and being primitive. believe dat

Plenty of Water guys, especially CANCER BOYS, who created monetary empires: the original Rockefeller (Cancer Sun), John Jacob Astor (Cancer Sun), the original Rothschild (Pisces Sun/CANCER MOON), Richard Branson (Cancer Sun) , and then Bill Gates (Scorpio Sun/CANCER ASCENDANT) for a modern example.

Steve Jobs (Pisces Sun) did a pretty good job too, but I see him more as the tech man than I do the money man.

Do you like the light side or dark side of my hand slapping you? It's like white meat vs dark meat chicken.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:02 pm

J.P. Morgan and Andrew Carnegie are fire signs with large monetary empires. The latter also contributed much of his wealth to philanthropy. That's the main part of his notoriety that impresses me about him.

Rothschilds secrecy about their financial wealth is unnerving. Even if they spend some of it on charity, the fact that they could have billions, or even trillions of dollars in this economy is ridiculous. People like this could really turn things around for the better.

I find that Pisceans are brilliant innovators or geniuses in their own right. Jobs, Edison, Einstein. Whether money comes into the picture seems irrelevant. There's a bigger quest there.

For the record, I've got a lot more money than my fiance, who is a Cancer Sun, Moon and Rising :b

I do have Scorpio rising though, if you really think water has a correlation to earning a lot of money. Compared to some it's not a lot. You're right in that there is a simplicity or obviousness in my approach. But I know what works and doesn't work. Having a monetary empire isn't my life goal. Neither is winning at a card game... although... fire is a spiritual element that can't be entirely put out... rather it transcends the physical realm to the spiritual realm, in this case with the help of water.

Just saying. Can't ignore the reality of perception. Success is perception.
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Wags wrote:J.P. Morgan and Andrew Carnegie are fire signs with large monetary empires. The latter also contributed much of his wealth to philanthropy. That's the main part of his notoriety that impresses me about him.

Rothschilds secrecy about their financial wealth is unnerving. Even if they spend some of it on charity, the fact that they could have billions, or even trillions of dollars in this economy is ridiculous. People like this could really turn things around for the better.

I find that Pisceans are brilliant innovators or geniuses in their own right. Jobs, Edison, Einstein. Whether money comes into the picture seems irrelevant. There's a bigger quest there.

For the record, I've got a lot more money than my fiance, who is a Cancer Sun, Moon and Rising :b

I do have Scorpio rising though, if you really think water has a correlation to earning a lot of money. Compared to some it's not a lot. You're right in that there is a simplicity or obviousness in my approach. But I know what works and doesn't work. Having a monetary empire isn't my life goal. Neither is winning at a card game... although... fire is a spiritual element that can't be entirely put out... rather it transcends the physical realm to the spiritual realm, in this case with the help of water.

Just saying. Can't ignore the reality of perception. Success is perception.

John Malone

owns the most land out of anyone in the US of A

Pisces Sun and CANCER MOON

What is your beef with Cancer Boys? Has you man been staring at too many women for your tastes?

DOes he look like that by any chance? That man above is a TRIPLE CANCER
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Nah. My fiance is a blond-haired, green-eyed Italian :b He actually resembles Kurt Cobain, who's a Pisces sun if I'm not mistaken.

John Malone

Cool beans.

Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Wags wrote:Nah. My fiance is a blond-haired, green-eyed Italian :b He actually resembles Kurt Cobain, who's a Pisces sun if I'm not mistaken.

John Malone

Cool beans.

your face is a cool beans!
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Why thank you.

Anyway.

This Aries doesn't give a damn if it "costs him in the pocket book." He already has it made with two well-acclaimed bands, Blur and Gorillaz.

Like a boss.

He's got a Capricorn moon if I'm not mistaken.

It's a bit childish of me to continue this, but whatever. You started it.

Something interesting that I noticed from your article though is worth looking at:

Pisces, Sagittarius and Capricorn were the most satisfied with their current jobs, and Gemini and Cancer reported being the least satisfied.
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Wags wrote:Why thank you.

Anyway.

This Aries doesn't give a damn if it "costs him in the pocket book." He already has it made with two well-acclaimed bands, Blur and Gorillaz.

Like a boss.

He's got a Capricorn moon if I'm not mistaken.

It's a bit childish of me to continue this, but whatever. You started it.

Something interesting that I noticed from your article though is worth looking at:

Pisces, Sagittarius and Capricorn were the most satisfied with their current jobs, and Gemini and Cancer reported being the least satisfied.
Never heard of him. I don't listen to no white boy music.

I think you have nothing to do so you try to pick fights with Scorpio boys. Just remember the true daddy of Mars has spanked your horn headed AZZ like a newborn 2-3 times already on this board.

Maybe Cancer boys are the least satisfied with what they currently have, so that's why they go hard on trying to build wealth. Quite a few Caps are content working blue collar style. Caps also appreciate stability, hate risk, and can be self-limiting. I'm surprised Virgos and Aries aren't apart of the least satisfied, they can be critical and very whiny.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Mostly just playing along with the water vs fire thing.

*spits fire out of mouth*

Funny you should say that, Gorillaz is more of an anonymous act than anything which features many different artists per song. These featured artists are often black.

Albarn didn't want to be known for Gorillaz, he's just the mastermind behind it. Coupled with Jamie Hewlett they came up with four cartoon band members and each of the songs tells a part in a bigger story, often from the character's perspective.

The song Clint Eastwood for example features Del tha Funkee Homosapien as Russel, and imo Del is one of the greatest (and cleanest) black rappers out there. He did an amazing job with his band Deltron 3030.

The Gorillaz song Stylo features many colored people singing in the background, with Bobby Womack in the spotlight. I think Mos Def raps in that.

Nevermind the fact that you shouldn't discriminate against a musician for his race Rolling Eyes

To each their own, I guess.

I'm surprised Virgos and Aries aren't apart of the least satisfied, they can be critical and very whiny.

Yeah, would have to agree with that. I think it's Virgo moreso seeing as the Aries character doesn't usually put up with a bad situation or career for too long. They might complain like a mofo, but they'll get the spark in them to move on eventually. Virgo being mutable might do something similar, but in a more quiet way. Passive-aggressive fussiness. Or they might adapt, eventually.

I wouldn't say Capricorns are self-limiting, so much as they have a clear understanding of their own limitations and possibilities so they don't expect too much of themselves. That's why they might be more satisfied with their life-path than of any other sign. Got a more clear view of what's realistic vs idealistic. Cancer on the opposite end tends to be more imaginative/idealistic. Not to put them down, just commenting on the census of that survey.

Last edited by Wags on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Wags wrote:Mostly just playing along with the water vs fire thing.

*spits fire out of mouth*

Funny you should say that, Gorillaz is more of an anonymous act than anything which features many different artists per song. These featured artists are often black.

Albarn didn't want to be known for Gorillaz, he's just the mastermind behind it. Coupled with Jamie Hewlett they came up with four cartoon band members and each of the songs tells a part in a bigger story, often from the character's perspective.

The song Clint Eastwood for example features Del tha Funkee Homosapien as Russel, and imo Del is one of the greatest (and cleanest) black rappers out there. He did an amazing job with his band Deltron 3030.

The Gorillaz song Stylo features many colored people singing in the background, with Bobby Womack in the spotlight. I think Mos Def raps in that. Normally I wouldn't go off like this but Gorillaz is one of my favorite bands of all time. I wasn't about to not respond to your comment.

Nevermind the fact that you shouldn't discriminate against a musician for his race Rolling Eyes

To each their own, I guess.

I'm surprised Virgos and Aries aren't apart of the least satisfied, they can be critical and very whiny.

Yeah, would have to agree with that. I think it's Virgo moreso seeing as the Aries character doesn't usually put up with a bad situation or career for too long. They might complain like a mofo, but they'll get the spark in them to move on eventually. Virgo being mutable might do something similar, but in a more quiet way. Passive-aggressive fussiness. Or they might adapt, eventually.

I wouldn't say Capricorns are self-limiting, so much as they have a clear understanding of their own limitations and possibilities so they don't expect too much of themselves. That's why they might be more satisfied with their life-path than of any other sign. Got a more clear view of what's realistic vs idealistic. Cancer on the opposite end tends to be more imaginative/idealistic. Not to put them down, just commenting on the census of that survey.
you're cute

Hey have you noticed how the Aries influence comes up for people who dropped out of school but are highly successful in their respective fields?

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are both Aries Moons

Lady Gaga is an Aries Sun

It seems to stem out of their drive to pioneer the road and do things their own way instead of walking every joe and hoe's road.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Yez.

There tends to be risk-taking as well. Gaga is risking scrutiny and having people make fun of her for being so weird. Usually though this sign will adopt the "as long as I tried, I haven't failed" mentality plus coming up with original ideas which sees them through to success.

Aries reminds me of Aquarius trying to pioneer unconventional/unique ideas and career paths. Ledger kind of did his own thing with regards to preparing himself for the role of the Joker. I'm still amazed at how different he acts in person to how he acted as the Joker. I can't really speak as much as you can about big names in money/technologies, I don't pay much attention to some of them.

Could make a case that Gaga is copying off of Bjork (who may have copied off of someone else). They're both really odd and wear clothes that aliens could have tailored. Though Bjork's approach to music is very different from Gaga's (or anyone else's), which is another tangent I could go off on.
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Wags wrote:Yez.

There tends to be risk-taking as well. Gaga is risking scrutiny and having people make fun of her for being so weird. Usually though this sign will adopt the "as long as I tried, I haven't failed" mentality plus coming up with original ideas which sees them through to success.

Aries reminds me of Aquarius trying to pioneer unconventional/unique ideas and career paths. Ledger kind of did his own thing with regards to preparing himself for the role of the Joker. I'm still amazed at how different he acts in person to how he acted as the Joker. I can't really speak as much as you can about big names in money/technologies, I don't pay much attention to some of them.

Could make a case that Gaga is copying off of Bjork (who may have copied off of someone else). They're both really odd and wear clothes that aliens could have tailored. Though Bjork's approach to music is very different from Gaga's (or anyone else's), which is another tangent I could go off on.
Maybe Gaga actually looks up to and admires Bjork (Scorpio Asc/Scorpio Sun/Scorpio Moon).

I read that Sun-Moon conjunctions in synastry can make the Moon person, Scorpio Moon Gaga, be willing to follow the Sun person, Bjork. This kind of aspect in synastry works best when the Sun person is male, and the Moon person is female.

Aries do not worry and look back as much as other signs. They are in the moment and impatient. Having this kind of initiative and eagerness to do things immediately is important for entrepreneurs. Time is very valuable when it comes to business. Experience is important for entrepreneurs. The Arian mentality of trying and failing helps gather experience from the failures. Many entrepreneurs are actually serial entrepreneurs who have failed quite a few times.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top