Girl's Opinion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl's Opinion?

Post  Gorgishmork on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:17 am

Ok. I like this girl in my Capoeira class. We seem to play well with together... We seek eachother out when we pair up... I want to move things along, but am not sure how to. I have had in my collection of coins, a replica 1500s Spanish Milled Dollar, a coin similar to the "dobraos" that were used to play berimbaus back in the day. I wanted to give it to her as a 'good luck' gesture for a research paper presentation she was doing on Capoeira (since it would have been her first public appearance playing the instrument and because you play with a rock when you don't have a coin,) but I botched the time and didn't make the class. So then I wanted to give it to her at our Batizado, a baptism of sorts, where you get your higher cords (belts) and demonstrate skill with students and teachers from other schools in our group. She's not been around much over the last few weeks, but after talking to the receptionist, I learned that she still comes, although on days few and far between.

What I was thinking of doing now is leaving it in an envelope for her the next time she checks in. I don't want to come off as a shy guy or anything, but we seriously never see eachother anymore. So I figured that along with a note saying, "Para sorte. Feliz Batizado. -Mago" or something to the effect of, might be enough to put the ball in her court.

Good? Bad? Would you understand the gesture in the way I mean it?

Gorgishmork

Leo Snake
Posts : 6
Points : 2352
Age : 28
Location : Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl's Opinion?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 am

Gorgishmork wrote:Ok. I like this girl in my Capoeira class. We seem to play well with together... We seek eachother out when we pair up... I want to move things along, but am not sure how to. I have had in my collection of coins, a replica 1500s Spanish Milled Dollar, a coin similar to the "dobraos" that were used to play berimbaus back in the day. I wanted to give it to her as a 'good luck' gesture for a research paper presentation she was doing on Capoeira (since it would have been her first public appearance playing the instrument and because you play with a rock when you don't have a coin,) but I botched the time and didn't make the class. So then I wanted to give it to her at our Batizado, a baptism of sorts, where you get your higher cords (belts) and demonstrate skill with students and teachers from other schools in our group. She's not been around much over the last few weeks, but after talking to the receptionist, I learned that she still comes, although on days few and far between.

What I was thinking of doing now is leaving it in an envelope for her the next time she checks in. I don't want to come off as a shy guy or anything, but we seriously never see eachother anymore. So I figured that along with a note saying, "Para sorte. Feliz Batizado. -Mago" or something to the effect of, might be enough to put the ball in her court.

Good? Bad? Would you understand the gesture in the way I mean it?
Do you have a slick or smooth friend who's a lady's man that you watch and learn from? Why go to women for advice on women? Women aren't the ones out there bagging women, men are.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3719
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl's Opinion?

Post  Gorgishmork on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Don't have a friend like that. You got something for me? I've only been with 2 chicks and both times it was all them. Just trying to see how it would work going the traditional "boy chase girl" route.

Gorgishmork

Leo Snake
Posts : 6
Points : 2352
Age : 28
Location : Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl's Opinion?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Gorgishmork wrote:Don't have a friend like that. You got something for me? I've only been with 2 chicks and both times it was all them. Just trying to see how it would work going the traditional "boy chase girl" route.
Try to schedule one of your classes on a day where she actually comes so you can talk to her in person? Nothing beats having you in person to them. Men value time, women value men's attention. Why do bitches fuck their man extra hard after a night out where he's flirting with any woman that comes by? Why do married women go fuck their new man Jody even if their husbands are perfectly playing the role of good husband by society's definition? A woman will sell her marriage contract to a man who can provide for her, but she'll sell her soul for male attention.

Giving away something that is valuable to a girl you barely know is silly, she could be getting triple teamed by 3 guys every other night with alternating teams per session for all we know.
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3719
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl's Opinion?

Post  Gorgishmork on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Makes sense so far. But would it not be a way to show her attention? I tried the class thing. Went to every session even without recoup days just to try and see if it was a certain day she came on. Even tried playing off of the receptionist to get some info. All I got was that, "yes she still comes" "not in awhile" "not on a specific day." At least knowing she's coming back is enough for me to try. I don't want to go back to going everytime especially since its 2 hours round trip to a 1.5 hour class, 3x a week. I'm not broke, but the gas is ridiculous.

As for the valuable thing... It doesn't hold any sentimental value and is next to worthless as a replica. I wouldn't have considered it. I thought it more as a thoughtful thing. Period correct, useful (on a personal note, I don't buy/give people things that aren't useful.) I had asked another guy when I thought this thing up about when to give a girl a present or token and he went on about timing, relationship, cost... But he did say that if its just something meant to mean, "Hey, I think about you," that it should be something cheap.

I have next to no info on her personally. She is usually late so I can't get to her before, talking during instruction is disrespectful to the Professor (not to mention impossible between the music and the movement,) and she leaves before anyone else can make it off the floor.

I feel connected through her only though how we "spar." Not saying that its meaningful or deep. And I'm not in love with her over it, but it's enough of something to at least have me interested.

Gorgishmork

Leo Snake
Posts : 6
Points : 2352
Age : 28
Location : Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl's Opinion?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Gorgishmork wrote:Makes sense so far. But would it not be a way to show her attention? I tried the class thing. Went to every session even without recoup days just to try and see if it was a certain day she came on. Even tried playing off of the receptionist to get some info. All I got was that, "yes she still comes" "not in awhile" "not on a specific day." At least knowing she's coming back is enough for me to try. I don't want to go back to going everytime especially since its 2 hours round trip to a 1.5 hour class, 3x a week. I'm not broke, but the gas is ridiculous.

As for the valuable thing... It doesn't hold any sentimental value and is next to worthless as a replica. I wouldn't have considered it. I thought it more as a thoughtful thing. Period correct, useful (on a personal note, I don't buy/give people things that aren't useful.) I had asked another guy when I thought this thing up about when to give a girl a present or token and he went on about timing, relationship, cost... But he did say that if its just something meant to mean, "Hey, I think about you," that it should be something cheap.

I have next to no info on her personally. She is usually late so I can't get to her before, talking during instruction is disrespectful to the Professor (not to mention impossible between the music and the movement,) and she leaves before anyone else can make it off the floor.

I feel connected through her only though how we "spar." Not saying that its meaningful or deep. And I'm not in love with her over it, but it's enough of something to at least have me interested.
Talk to her before and after you spar? She probably likes it when your bodies are together. Women have more receptive skin than men and feel more sensations when things touch them.

Check out this thread.

http://constellationchamber.heavenforum.org/t2-topic#2737
avatar
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover
Posts : 660
Points : 3719
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl's Opinion?

Post  StarFireSong on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Gorgishmork wrote:As for the valuable thing... It doesn't hold any sentimental value and is next to worthless as a replica. I wouldn't have considered it. I thought it more as a thoughtful thing. Period correct, useful (on a personal note, I don't buy/give people things that aren't useful.) I had asked another guy when I thought this thing up about when to give a girl a present or token and he went on about timing, relationship, cost... But he did say that if its just something meant to mean, "Hey, I think about you," that it should be something cheap.

Agree with your friend about the cheap "thinking of you" thing. If you have a hot & heavy relationship, spending a little more (still within your budget) makes a ton more sense than blowing money on someone you might never see again.

Is there a way you can slip her a note asking to see her before/after class? It's a bit juvenile, I'll admit, but seeing as you basically have little choice because she gets in late & leaves early, it's something to consider. I do like your idea of leaving it in an envelope with a short note. Something like "Keep missing each other. Wanted to give you this for good luck." Try it & see how it goes. Smile

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 2845

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl's Opinion?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum