What Sign Influence Do You Admire?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Sign Influence Do You Admire?

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm

I go with Taurus. They're often good entertainers like athletes, movie stars, singers, etc. There's the discipline that makes for good soldiers, quite a few war heroes are born with this influence. These people are focused, flightiness bothers me. They have the practicality of Earth, there's no naivety similar to Fire signs or air headed ness of Air. Also the most attractive influence in the Zodiac.
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Sign Influence Do You Admire?

Post  Wags on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Hard to decide, but after some consideration I think I'd say Capricorn. I've had a rough experience with a girl under this sign, but they're good people. Rooted in tradition, old-fashioned, steady, stubborn, experienced and knowledgeable (Renaissance-y), wise, good-humored, good-natured, humble. This isn't always from experience, but ideally, Capricorn is a nice influence. I like that they typically know what they're doing whenever they rise to meet a certain task. Slow-paced, but rest assured they'll finish the job and impress.

They don't have that same need to acquire or possess items (sometimes people) like Taureans do, and they're not too particular about anything like Virgos can be.

Another sign I thought of was Gemini. I like intellectuals and people who are forever curious and forever trying to find answers to everything. I do this myself. The need to acquire knowledge, no matter how seemingly useless, is kind of attractive to me for some strange reason. Debating for the sake of playing Devil's advocate, pushing something until it can't be pushed for the sake of learning.
Wags

Aries Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

Cancers

Compassionate
Motherly
Sensitive
Pushy
Hardworking
Protective

What is there NOT to admire about those traits. My mother is a Cancer, so maybe I am bit bias, but I feel like I am in good company whenever I am around Cancers. That's All.

MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Aries, I think. I consider myself very productive, but I guess it's the way some of them seem to do things without caring what people think. I'm also a big fan of Scorp moons (female and male) for the same reason.
lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:09 am

Aries. I wish I had that kind of energy and proactive-ness. And that supposed head for business that they have in common with Capricorns.

Taurus too. And evolved Pisceans.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 pm

I've loved a couple Capricorns, neither loved me back. I still admire and respect them.

The majority of my girlfriends have been Ariens. So is my wife. She is a very industrious person. She flay out gets things done. She is a little annoying and a hypochondriac and has book smarts like a box of rocks. But, her common sense and strong will are admirable. She keeps me in check most of the time.

My best friends have been a Gemini (not close anymore, a Cancer (also not close anymore) and a Virgo (we still talk a couple times a week or more...btw, his wife is the Cap that I adore). The Virgo is the most admirable of the three but I have little respect for him so I'd have to cross all three of my list.

I tend to like other Taureans but I don't trust them. I relate to them well but I tend to not really want to be around them on a close, personal level.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollyocaust on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 am

I think Pisces. My boyfriend of seven years is a Pisces and I just adore him and all of his traits. I find that the majority of my good, close friends are either Pisceans or Cancerians, so I guess I admire Cancer, too. 4/6 of my best friends are either Cancer or Pisces (and the other two are a Leo and a Sagittarius), so I really love and admire all the water signs, I suppose. And all the guys I've ever seriously liked before my current boyfriend were Scorpios, so.. I guess I'm just attracted to water signs in general.

Hollyocaust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Hollyocaust wrote:I think Pisces. My boyfriend of seven years is a Pisces and I just adore him and all of his traits. I find that the majority of my good, close friends are either Pisceans or Cancerians, so I guess I admire Cancer, too. 4/6 of my best friends are either Cancer or Pisces (and the other two are a Leo and a Sagittarius), so I really love and admire all the water signs, I suppose. And all the guys I've ever seriously liked before my current boyfriend were Scorpios, so.. I guess I'm just attracted to water signs in general.

I used to feel the same, about water signs in general I mean. Because I've fallen out of believing in astrology, when I talk from a personal perspective, I usually talk about the "idea" of a person as a sign. Following on from that, the "idea" of both cancerians and pisceans are a bit double sided: Yeah, they're supposed to be creative, emotionally intelligent and finely tuned, but those types do tend to suffer from hypersensitivity and the like. Razz

I like the "idea" of fire signs, as I said up there somewhere. I feel very stagnant at the moment, so dynamic people are interesting to me.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Dinny wrote:
Hollyocaust wrote:I think Pisces. My boyfriend of seven years is a Pisces and I just adore him and all of his traits. I find that the majority of my good, close friends are either Pisceans or Cancerians, so I guess I admire Cancer, too. 4/6 of my best friends are either Cancer or Pisces (and the other two are a Leo and a Sagittarius), so I really love and admire all the water signs, I suppose. And all the guys I've ever seriously liked before my current boyfriend were Scorpios, so.. I guess I'm just attracted to water signs in general.

I used to feel the same, about water signs in general I mean. Because I've fallen out of believing in astrology, when I talk from a personal perspective, I usually talk about the "idea" of a person as a sign. Following on from that, the "idea" of both cancerians and pisceans are a bit double sided: Yeah, they're supposed to be creative, emotionally intelligent and finely tuned, but those types do tend to suffer from hypersensitivity and the like. Razz

I like the "idea" of fire signs, as I said up there somewhere. I feel very stagnant at the moment, so dynamic people are interesting to me.
bitch
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top