Affirmative Action is for Hoes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Affirmative Action is for Hoes!

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 am

It puts stress on whoever is running the show to give chances to the less qualified people based on things that can't be helped like having a vagina, being yellow, being Mexican, being black, being blue, being red, etc!

AA is indirectly implying that people from whatever the hell "disadvantaged" group are naturally inferior, so expectations are lowered for those people.

AA bars out the white boys that are more qualified than their competition.

This is an illustration of affirmative action:

The one pictured punching was the victim of it.

These politically correct people can go eat an unwashed pussy.

~ PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Affirmative Action is for Hoes!

Post  lilith on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 pm

I think it would've been okay short term, to give encouragement to some groups of people, but it turned into a big race debate bent on technicalities and implications. If I'm not mistaken, weren't companies required to meet a certain quota on hiring such-a-number of black, asian, mexican people, etc?
lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 pm

lilith wrote:I think it would've been okay short term, to give encouragement to some groups of people, but it turned into a big race debate bent on technicalities and implications. If I'm not mistaken, weren't companies required to meet a certain quota on hiring such-a-number of black, asian, mexican people, etc?
Yes, that's why it's WEAK. The less qualified person shouldn't be getting leverage just because they were born with a vagina or came out brown.

It's like giving dinny the job on teaching guitar lessons over Josh, because she's a girl.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:12 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:I think it would've been okay short term, to give encouragement to some groups of people, but it turned into a big race debate bent on technicalities and implications. If I'm not mistaken, weren't companies required to meet a certain quota on hiring such-a-number of black, asian, mexican people, etc?
Yes, that's why it's WEAK. The less qualified person shouldn't be getting leverage just because they were born with a vagina or came out brown.

It's like giving dinny the job on teaching guitar lessons over Josh, because she's a girl.

Yeah, but Josh has Asperger's. I'm trying to think of who has the most minority stuff going for them. Unfortunately there aren't any gay jewish black girls on here.

Anyway, funny how companies have to hire women when there are more women on Earth than men. Laughing
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:18 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Yeah, but Josh has Asperger's. I'm trying to think of who has the most minority stuff going for them. Unfortunately there aren't any gay jewish black girls on here.

Anyway, funny how companies have to hire women when there are more women on Earth than men. Laughing
They can go suck a fat baby's dick. There was lots of research that found there's moar pussy in college than dick, so companies will have to drop that piece of AA in the future.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

They can go suck a fat baby's dick. There was lots of research that found there's moar pussy in college than dick, so companies will have to drop that piece of AA in the future.

Yep, and my school has 10,000 women with 7000-8000 men.
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Them girls who can't hold down a man get shared between the male population?
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm

I agree with the title of this thread and virtually everything that has been said in it so far.

I don't get the prejudice against hiring people of certain race etc, but I do get understand it in terms of gender. It's worse now than it used to be. As I understand it, in both Australia and in the US, there was a time when employees could freely ask any potential female employees if they planned on having children and if so when. Now it's illegal for an employer to ask, so... Yeah. They will hire men > women because men are simply much less expensive as employees.

I would think that way if I was an employer, too.

And since I never want kids, I'll never be able to use that as a qualifier now.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

View user profile http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Dinny wrote:I agree with the title of this thread and virtually everything that has been said in it so far.

I don't get the prejudice against hiring people of certain race etc, but I do get understand it in terms of gender. It's worse now than it used to be. As I understand it, in both Australia and in the US, there was a time when employees could freely ask any potential female employees if they planned on having children and if so when. Now it's illegal for an employer to ask, so... Yeah. They will hire men > women because men are simply much less expensive as employees.

I would think that way if I was an employer, too.

And since I never want kids, I'll never be able to use that as a qualifier now.
In America, pussy generally works for less than dick.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

It's the most sexually active part of Canada... so, yeah. Ha. One time I saw two girls parading a poor drunk university guy into a cab downtown, one on either side.
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

It's the most sexually active part of Canada... so, yeah. Ha. One time I saw two girls parading a poor drunk university guy into a cab downtown, one on either side.

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by parading?
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm

They had a marching band and everything.
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:59 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Why poor? Were those girls not cute?
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Monty wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

It was attracting quite a bit of attention from nearby people. Laughing

And no... Tycoon, they weren't.
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm

lilith wrote:
Monty wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

It was attracting quite a bit of attention from nearby people. Laughing

And no... Tycoon, they weren't.
Alright, I thought you were about to say he was too drunk to play with two girls in the same night.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Well, that is very probable too. At the least, maybe he got a show out of it!
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Dinny wrote:I agree with the title of this thread and virtually everything that has been said in it so far.

I don't get the prejudice against hiring people of certain race etc...

I agree, as well. I would hate to find out that I was hired for a certain position because of my skin color and not my skills, but that how society do things, and this another reason (other than the slavery thing) I was trying to explain the whole entitlement thing to "guest". A lot of Black people feel that people owe them things, because of how the new society decides to treat them (giving out special treatment and etc), and the point I am trying to make is "Spare the rod spoil the child (or adult)", if that makes any sense.
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Everything that's been said here up to this point pretty much echo how I feel about the matter: a system with its heart in the right place that has long since out-lived its usefulness. Who gets a job should be based on pure qualifications and nothing more.
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top