Young Mayweather's Beef with the filipino guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young Mayweather's Beef with the filipino guy

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 pm

MKing wrote:You are seriously slipping right now, I am surprise that you didn't comment on the Pac man and Money's little spat a few days ago the whole "racist rant" thing. What's your take on it?.......I mean, first and foremost, what the hell happened, because I don't know the full story? Shaking Head

filipino guy's fans are on Floyd's facebook and twitter all day calling him nigger. They photoshop these Kentucky Floyd Chicken pics. Those flips even have an anti-Mayweather facebook page.

Young Mayweather was having a live web recording straight from his house, and there's a chatroom for it. Someone's fans started rolling in to disrespect him by calling him nigger. They also kept bringing up the filipino guy.

Floyd granted their wish and addressed the filipino guy. According to Floyd, the filipino guy can have a job in the Mayweather big boy flashy flamboyant mansion making sushi rolls and cooking rice, after Floyd beats that AZZ.

Floyd Mayweather said he's going to cook that motherfucker with some cats and dogs. Naturally, everyone is going to try to twist it into some racist shit. What the general public doesn't know is that the filipino guy's father actually did kill their family dog, so they could eat it, in the past.

Do I care? No, fuck no. If I was the filipino guy, I would tell Floyd that I'll make Floyd be my KFC delivery boy.

See where I grew up there were lots of minorities around. There's all kinds of race based jokes. People develop a thick skin. You're skin is too white? People will crack jokes. You're too black? People will crack jokes. You listen to too much goofy Mexican music? We called it burrito music. Even little asian kids would run around and label themselves dog eaters.

You're a skinny black kid with glasses?

Someone will call you Steve Urkel.

You look "special" like dinny? They'll tell you the only time you should be leaving the house is during a Star Trek Convention.

You're mking?

Someone will call you nutty professor.

You're me? They told me not to ruin my "egg roll" by dipping it into too much "sour cream", white females.

I remember some white boy kept talking about how I am Asian. I told em they better not leave their house during December with all the snow around. Someone might run their light skinned AZZ over. This kind of stuff is common place. People can handle race jokes. I joke about my waiters being white or black, and they can crack back at me with Asian jokes.

There's even some filipino organization on Floyd's nuts now. What's stupid is that non filipino people, White America, are moar offended about what Floyd said than the actual flips. My thought is that those clowns grew up in all white suburban neighborhoods, so things were too uniform for them to hear any race jokes. They end up developing an overly politically correct delusion about society.

What bothers me is that emmanuel dapidran pacquiao has the most racist fans in the sport, but they CRAI wolf when Floyd makes some jokes about filipinos. Those chumps are on youtube all day posting youtube comments about how Floyd nigger this, nigger that. It's not like Floyd stooped to their level by responding that filipino women are all chinks with no breast and AZZ

Young Mayweather also called the filipino guy a YOUNG chump, but politically correct White American ends up twisting it into YELLOW chump. We can call caucasians "white boys" and African-Americans "black", so why can't we call Asian people "yellow"?

See back in 1878, Jack Johnson had his first breath of life.

He would go on to become the first Black-American Heavyweight Champion. *White America didn't like him because he was a successful "colored" man, and he did whatever he wanted.

What a bad man, look at his white girl!!!!!1111 Playing with white girls was a big deal back then if you were a minority.

Anyways, white America would go around their people looking for a man to beat Jack Johnson. Whoever happened to be the cracker of the month would be titled as "The Great White Hope".

Today, white Americans aren't as prominent in boxing due to a lack of poverty on their part. Prize fighting is only seen as a lucrative career for broke people with little options. Great prize fighters are usually conditioned with that poor man I'll do anything for money mentality. Since white Americans are doing so well for themselves financially, they don't have anyone in their talent pool to consider a "Hope" in boxing.

*They still don't like a minority with a big mouth that does whatever he wants, and here is where emmanuel dapidran pacquiao comes in:

white America is adopting him as their Great "White" Hope, with fantasies of him getting the job done against the free and cocky minority man, Young Mayweather. white America has to stay politically correct, so they can't just call him The Great "White" Hope. Having a filipino guy be their "alternative" is the best back up. white America invented the phrase model minority just for asians.

If you guys didn't know why I never supported his AZZ, now you do. He's playing for the wrong team.

Trash talk is nothing new in this sport. What people need to accept is that boxing is the cruelest sport in existence. We're paying two men for our own entertainment to do something that's considered taboo in society, physically AZZaulting someone for disagreeing with you. Some people don't understand what I mean. The disagreement is who's the better man that night? Both participants believe they're the best, so they force their will onto their opponent by giving them a beating. We're financially rewarding them for doing something that's generally considered so wrong, so don't expect any saintly behaviors in their personal lives.

America's Sweetheart Joe Louis:

, beat his wife up a few times.

The greatest prize fighter of all time Sugar Ray Robinson:

, was believed to be the cause for his wife's miscarriages.

The most glorified and beloved athlete in history Muhammad Ali:

, loved to make jokes about white people. He once said a Black man should slap himself for marrying a white female. You can see him holding up a gorilla up there, he's calling a fellow Black man a gorilla.

This isn't a clean sport. If you can't handle the heat go watch golf,

where Tiger Woods lost sponsors for cheating on his bitch, tennis, and ping pong. I heard Black America doesn't even have Woods back on his recent misfortunes. They see him as some kind of sellout to White America.

Before anyone cries about me being racist, only ethnic group I really don't like are doreans.

Who the fuck is you nigga
I don't fuck with new niggas
My mama always told me not to talk to strangers

~ Papi Chulo Leon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Mayweather's Beef with the filipino guy

Post  MKing on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:37 pm

PREACH, My Yellow Nigga.

I told you a few months back how I felt about this whole ordeal, and months later, my opinion STILL haven't changed. Shaking Head

What the hell are Doreans?

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
filipino guy's fans are on Floyd's facebook and twitter all day calling him nigger. They photoshop these Kentucky Floyd Chicken pics. Those flips even have an anti-Mayweather facebook page.

Young Mayweather was having a live web recording straight from his house, and there's a chatroom for it. Someone's fans started rolling in to disrespect him by calling him nigger. They also kept bringing up the filipino guy.

Floyd granted their wish and addressed the filipino guy. According to Floyd, the filipino guy can have a job in the Mayweather big boy flashy flamboyant mansion making sushi rolls and cooking rice, after Floyd beats that AZZ.

Floyd Mayweather said he's going to cook that motherfucker with some cats and dogs. Naturally, everyone is going to try to twist it into some racist shit. What the general public doesn't know is that the filipino guy's father actually did kill their family dog, so they could eat it, in the past.

I mean, what did you expect? of course, Money's comments were going to be made into a big deal, because that industry is famous for pointing fingers at the guy who likes to play the villain. Rolling Eyes There is no need to get hyped up about it, because this shit has been/always will go on forever. WOW....so that is the big drama that went down a few days ago. That's hardly anything new to talk about. END OF STORY.
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

MKing wrote:What the hell are Doreans?
koreans
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
koreans

WHY?

You both are Yellow Niggas, Sooooooo...........what's the problem? Did somebody out stir fry you, or something?
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:53 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
koreans

WHY?

You both are Yellow Niggas, Sooooooo...........what's the problem? Did somebody out stir fry you, or something?
Just don't like em.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm

MKing wrote:PREACH, My Yellow Nigga.

I told you a few months back how I felt about this whole ordeal, and months later, my opinion STILL haven't changed. Shaking Head

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

I mean, what did you expect? of course, Money's comments were going to be made into a big deal, because that industry is famous for pointing fingers at the guy who likes to play the villain. Rolling Eyes There is no need to get hyped up about it, because this shit has been/always will go on forever. WOW....so that is the big drama that went down a few days ago. That's hardly anything new to talk about. END OF STORY.
pacfags going to try to shank every black kid on the block after Floyd whoops their hero
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:PREACH, My Yellow Nigga.

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

pacfags going to try to shank every black kid on the block after Floyd whoops their hero

Damn, it's already begun. Young Mayweather hasn't even whooped emmanuel pacquiao's AZZ yet.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top