The Capricornian Victim Mentality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Capricornian Victim Mentality

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:32 am

This isn't just about the Sun, but the influence as a whole.

What's with them and their victim mentality? They carry this that's the way of things when bad things are going to happen. There's this desperate take whatever comes our way because it's easier to not improve anything mentality. Being a victim is simpler for them.

It's going to happen anyways! They don't want to take a stand even when they know shit is wrong.

They're folding under pressure despite being earth signs.
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Capricornian Victim Mentality

Post  mi-cuit on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:05 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by victim mentality. Could the trend be an afflicted sun or mars rather than capricorn?
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:38 pm

mi-cuit wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by victim mentality. Could the trend be an afflicted sun or mars rather than capricorn?
They have this that's the way of things. It's like supporting corruption because "they can't do anything about it." There's a need to keep and even help things be the way they are even when they know it's fucked up. Do you get it now? That is what I meant by victim, taking whatever comes their way instead of putting their foot down to demand improvement.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 pm

You might have to be more specific with your observations as many politicians, presidents, prime ministers, humanitarians, writers and journalists are Capricorns. If you are talking about common people...
lilith

Cancer Cat

View user profile http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:16 pm

lilith wrote:You might have to be more specific with your observations as many politicians, presidents, prime ministers, humanitarians, writers and journalists are Capricorns. If you are talking about common people...
Yes, I meant common.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:09 am

hmmm. I understand how "realism" could be seen as refusing to fight the status quo and how one could find that particular quality frustrating. I find it's more prominent in Taurus but more as indolence than as being victims.
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 am

They may have an attitude of, "It could be worse." You have a lot of Capricorn in your chart, do you feel the same way?

Also, let me point out something about these "common people" you speak of:

It's like supporting corruption because "they can't do anything about it." There's a need to keep and even help things be the way they are even when they know it's fucked up.
It's not just Capricorns. Laughing
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 am

mi-cuit wrote:hmmm. I understand how "realism" could be seen as refusing to fight the status quo and how one could find that particular quality frustrating. I find it's more prominent in Taurus but more as indolence than as being victims.

lilith wrote:They may have an attitude of, "It could be worse." You have a lot of Capricorn in your chart, do you feel the same way?

Also, let me point out something about these "common people" you speak of:

It's like supporting corruption because "they can't do anything about it." There's a need to keep and even help things be the way they are even when they know it's fucked up.
It's not just Capricorns. Laughing
Nah, Leon doesn't support bitch AZZ shit just because it's not "us" who's directly controlling it. Leon's Sun and Moon are ruled by Pluto, and Uranus. The planets that put on a show whenever big boy revolutionary shit goes down. That Venus, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn in my chart don't even come close to the Sun and Moon. Sun and Moon are both angular, and Sun rules the chart.

Your boy mi-cuit nailed it pretty good. They're satisfied with the status quo even when they know it doesn't benefit them in the long run. It stems from a need to keep their lives as simple as possible and free from "useless" thoughts. Easier to learn and play the system for what it is than change it.
PapiChuloLeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 pm

The Capricorns you're talking about should take this saying to heart:

"Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

View user profile http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:53 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Nah, Leon doesn't support bitch AZZ shit just because it's not "us" who's directly controlling it. Leon's Sun and Moon are ruled by Pluto, and Uranus. The planets that put on a show whenever big boy revolutionary shit goes down. That Venus, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn in my chart don't even come close to the Sun and Moon. Sun and Moon are both angular, and Sun rules the chart.

Laughing
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Nah, Leon doesn't support bitch AZZ shit just because it's not "us" who's directly controlling it. Leon's Sun and Moon are ruled by Pluto, and Uranus. The planets that put on a show whenever big boy revolutionary shit goes down. That Venus, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn in my chart don't even come close to the Sun and Moon. Sun and Moon are both angular, and Sun rules the chart.

Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e5FthDpWpg&feature=related 1:04. If you replace the talk of the car with Astrology, I have a mental image of Leon doing it like that. That is how this proverbial bitch rolls, gentlemen...
Monty

Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top